Chapter 4 Bosom friend

Sun rises at the sky; the temperature is still as cold as ice. The snow stop drop. What a beautiful day!

They awake when they heard the door is unlock and opens. Ayane walks in and looks around.

"Good morning. I know you both awake." She put the keys on the table and opens the curtains and window. They both roll their eyes and wake up from the bed.

"Don't roll your eyes, kids. It will be damage." Ayane advise them.

"Rise and shine! Today I give you all surprise!" When she finished her words, Marcia and her back follows a gang of people suddenly run inside.

"Marcia! What are you doing?" Ayane is shocked to saw this scene.

"I just let them meet more friends so they will not get bored!" Marcia smile and said. "Meet the siblings, Mitsuki and Hoshi!"

Wow, they all looks like a doll!  Mitsuki is surprised to notice all of them were dressing up in Victorian style clothes and it looks like dolls being alive appear in her eyes. 

"Glad to see you! Just call me "Masaru"!" The boy who has a yellow hair but an Asian face is smile happily and shakes Hoshi's hand.

"Mitsuki-san, I am Mayumi, it is nice to meet you." A girl who has a cute voice and a light auburn, long curly hair with blue hairband is smiling too.

"I am Mishima Kichiro."A boy who have a dark blue hair ,black eyes give them both a plate of sandwiches and said.  "Please eat it. I hope you both love it."

"It looks delicious, you make this?" Hoshi ask. Kichiro then nod his head. 

"His cooking skills is good!"A blonde short hair girl, Hana said. 

"Yes, he is like a 5 star chef!"Another same blonde short hair girl ,Hanako,the appearance almost looks like Hana is nod her head as she agrees what she said. 

"Was... ...was I?"Kichiro blush and look down his head. 

"Oh! You blush again!" Masaru laugh. Then, Everyone are laughing. 

"Gain more friends is good, but Marcia, you should take care of them, not interrupt them." Ayane said.

"But Miss Ayane, I think friends can make people happy! As they are now our patients, they need more happiness to gain more positive thinking!"

"Good thinking. At least happiness can cure people, I guess." Ayane then smile. "Who tell you that?"

"Of course is the most energetic Masaru! So that is why he came!" Marcia said.

"Not bad." Ayane pat his head. "Good child always has a good thought."

"You haven't takes your breakfast, Ayane-san!" Mayumi said.

"Oh yes, I nearly forget! Thanks for reminding. I will go now."

Before she leaves the room, she turns her head and said to Marcia "Please don't make noise, kids. Or else "the grumpy master" will scold you all! " When she leaves the room all the children laughs except Mitsuki and Hoshi looks at them silly and said nothing.

"Hey, who is "the grumpy master"?" Hoshi asked.

"Oh, you don't know?" Masaru said. "He is called Yamamoto Kaneshiro, a man that looks a little bit old and had a white hair and glasses! I heard that he is a scientist."

"Is very old!" Hanako said. "You both are newbie. It is okay you didn't see him as he appeared in the house once in a blue moon."

"Then where will he been?" Mitsuki asked curiously.