Chapter 17 The graveyard

The snowflake goes down and fall on the ground. Some of the snow fall on Kumi's hair but she doesn't really care. She just stare at all of those grave and her eyes is full of sadness. 

"May you all rest in peace , children... "Kumi pray for them. "But you can come back here if you want it... 'Cause this is the best place you can stay... "

At her back far away, Kichiro, Masaru and Takashi are hiding themselves behind the tree and watching her. She seems like want to continue but stop her words. 

"Hey, did she notice us? "Kichiro  whisper to them with trembling voice. "I... I'm afraid. "

"I hope so. But you don't need to be afraid, we can save you! "Masaru whisper back and smile at him to extrude his fear. Takashi just eating his chocolate chip cookies and not hearing what they are saying. 

"You all doesn't need to be shy and peep me. "She turn around and watching a tree back her and said. 

As their surprised, they notice her face is full of wrinkles like a grandma and her hair is not black but silver. They all shocked and Kichiro is trembling with fear, shivering. Masaru and Takashi are hugging him as they are afraid too. Takashi is looking again the graveyard to make sure is she still watching them. 

But she is already gone. 

Where is she? Takashi thinks. 

"So what are you doing? "She suddenly appear at thier front and ask them with a serious face. 

"We... We... We just..."Takashi said and looking Masaru. He also look at him and don't know how to answer her. 

"Nothing. "Takashi said. 

"Bored. "Masaru said. (Masaru and Takashi were said at the same time)

They both looking each other again as their tacit understanding is not enough. 

"Well, we are means we are bored so we do nothing. "Masaru is look at her and randomly said a reason. 

She stare at them for a while,they shiver and doesn't look at her and then she said "I hope so. Then, why you three there? "

"We... We... We are curious about why you always stare and... Talking to those grave... "Takashi said and look at those grave. There are ten graves in there. All of those grave had carving beautiful hellebore patterns but didn't have their names. 

"They? "She turn her head and also look at those grave and said "I am not talking to grave but souls. They are those poor souls who doesn't have names and die here because of sickness. "

"Are they... Your children? "Masaru ask. 

She quiet for a while and answer "Yes, they were. "

"Woah... You... Are amazing..." Masaru said. 

"... ..."she still look at it. "It suppose have two more... Are they come back now...? "

"OMG!  I don't know she had twelve kids before! "Takashi whisper on Kichiro 's ear. He is in a shocked face and doesn't give any responses or move like a statue. 

"Kichiro, are you alright ?" Takashi shake him to make sure he is alright. Kichiro finally give response and look at Takashi, shake his head. 

"Well, that's all. Any questions? "Kumi look at them and ask. 

The three of them look at each other as they had no idea. 

"You are just need the missing piece from me, right? "Kumi stare at them and said. 

"No, we don't. "

"Yes, you are. "She turn to a serious face again but more furious. 

OMG! What should we do? They are nervous. 

"Well, you shouldn't need to do that to waste your time. "She stare at them. "I can just let you all direct go to the "door of life"."

"Really... ?"

"Yes, you can. I have the key and I'm the one who doesn't need to gathered all the missing piece and can vanish you all curiousity. "

"But we already promise to stick with them... "Kichiro said. 

"Now you three can direct go to it, it should not waste more time and later you can call your friends. "

They look at her with a bit confused but they nod their head to accept it. 

"Good." She turn around after they accept. "Now, follow me. "They nod their head and follow her guide.

 At the grave, it all appear black souls. Their size is like a baby and watching them. They are full of sorrows and afraid ,keep saying "Liar! She is a liar! "

........................

"Where's the key? "Kumi finding around to find her key. They all looking around and keep silence. 

"Did you all steal it?! "She stare at them furiously and ask them seriously. 

"We don't! We really don't have! " Kichiro is answer nervously. 

"..Really? "

"We really don't! "Masaru said. 

"You all are liar!! "She is upset and walking to them furiously. 

A blood spreading around on the ground like a river and they all got silence. 

Kumi is holding a syringe and laugh coldly "Now,more blood to let me young again!"