Chapter 12 The Science Lab

In the science lab, Kaneshiro is concentrate on using a microscope to research an unknown bacteria. 

"Do you have a result, Kaneshiro?"Kumi walks closer to him. 

"Oh, good morning,Kumi."Kaneshiro stop his research and face her. "I still don't have any idea to figure out what is it."

"Is okay."she kiss his cheeks for good morning kiss. "Don't be too hard,  you need some rest,don't you?"

"I am fine. I just need to finish this so I can rest assured." He smile at her and close to her and wants to kiss her. 

"Hey! Master! I just finish my reeppprot!!!Oh my!" All of a sudden, there is a woman with a short black hair with lime green eyes wears a lab jacket walk in and fell all the paper on the floor clumsy. 

They stare at her a while, face in red. 

"Um,sorry. Is I bother you ....both? Hehe,I'm truly sorry,please forgive me." She chuckles and quickly pick up all the paper. 

"Don't I told you the report needs to hand in on yesterday? Why you hand in late?" He said it angry. 

"I...I'm sorry,I ...I forget......" She said it embrassing. 

"Is okay. Better late than never." Kumi said. 

"Hehe,thank you, Misses Yamamoto."she smile. "Here,here. Take a look! I bet this is better than before!"

He take a look and speechless. 

What is she writing about? And what is the use of those emoji on the paper?! What the...ugh! Even worse than before!!!!!!!!  He is mad.But he don't show and just think. 

A boy with brown hair and brown eyes and also wears a lab jacket walk by and look at him. He said nothing but just look at him. 

"I don't want those emoji,please."he sigh and give back to her. "Please fix it again."

"Um...yes,master...." She giggles. 

"This is not a play, Aiko."he said it seriously. "Although this is not a professional science lab, but I wish you can be a professional scientists. So you don't being judge by every man."

"I will, I know I can do it! Because I'm smart,right?" She smile and him. 

"I hope so." Kumi stare at her angry. 

What is she supposed to be like?  Such a pride girl! She thinks. As proud as a peacock! 

The boy suddenly laugh with tears. "Of course she is like that. Now you just know?"

"What did you said?" Aiko ask him. "What does I like."

"Get back to work." Kaneshiro said. "Don't keep chat and do nothing. We have more important experiments that we haven't finish."

"Yes,master." The boy answer him and go back to work. 

Aiko sigh and look at her report again while she is go back to work. "It don't look bad,is it? Those emoji is cute like me and why he don't appreciate it?"

She put down her report and took up her pocket mirror in her pocket. She take a look on the mirror and fix her hair a bit." Oh damn, I am too pretty!"

Ryouto at her back is sigh when she is praise her face again. Then, he is bump into a big things that has ten feet tall and cover with a big blue cloth. 

What the hell is this? When it appears? He is curious and want to take a look and open the cloth a bit. 

As he shocked, he saw that there is an unknown liquid and inside is an old man die in it. 

"What are you looking at, Ryouto?" She turn back her head and ask. She put her pocket mirror on her pocket then walk closer to him and also want to take a look for it. 

"Oh my! What the..." When she saw that,  she is shocked and said it fear. "Why I seem him so familiar?"

"Excuse me, may I ask something?" Suddenly,  there is a girl voice appear and ask them when they are focus on it. Aiko is being shocked . She go closer to Ryouto's back and yell in fear"Ahh! Ghost!!!!"

"Come on, ghost isn't real! It is supposed to be a human!" He said it calmly and turn his head to face her. "Well,girl, except us , master and his wife, others should not go in without permission."

"Um, I'm sorry." Mitsuki apologize. "But may I know do you both saw a tall boy with dark green hair and indigo eyes before?"

"You mean Kikuchi Kiyoshi?"

"Yes! Do you saw him?"

"No. We don't."

"Oh,okay." She look at the floor and said it sadly. "Thank you. And sorry for disturbing you all."

"Is OK...if you are truly not a ghost!" Aiko still trembling with fear. 

"Do I looks like a ghost?"

"...A bit....."

"Stop it,sis. Don't scared her." He said. "We need to back to work! "Then,he face Mitsuki and said"And you should leave here immediately."

"'kay..." She walk with him and follow him back. And she stop, realised she forget to take back her report and quickly take it back. 

When they leave,  Mitsuki also curious about the big glass cover with cloth and take a look. 

What is they supposed to do the experiment? And.. Why Uncle Koutaro is in it? She then calm and think. She walks away and decided to explore the whole science lab. But then, she refuse to do it  as Ryouto is still staring at her to give a signal"get out" to force her. Plus, it also can  not take the risk and leave the science lab. 

I hope there are fine.