Chapter 8 An interesting magic show

Harita is walking around the Manor herself. She keep playing her hair and sighing frustrating. 

"Harita! Harita! "Suddenly, there is a girl sound shouted faraway. She is surprised as she didn't expect someone will find her and look around to see who is it. 

"Hey! Is me! Mayumi! "Mayumi pat her shoulder on the back and call her."I find you for so long! "Harita is shock for a while and turn to face her. 

"Why you find me? You should go play with your friends. "

"Silly girl! You are my friend! My bestie! "Mayumi smile brighter. She take two ice cream and ask her."Here! Do you want some ice cream? I know you are hungry!"

Harita said nothing and take a chocolate ice-cream as she is really hungry now indeed. "Why you still care about me even I am rude? "

"Because you are my bestie so I need to take care of you! "Mayumi smile. 

"Thanks. I really don't know how to thank you. "

"It's my pleasure! "They both eat it and also laugh together. 

"So, you are still upset her? "Mayumi ask her and look at her furious face. 

"Well. Indeed. "She bite it and said. "I am still hate her but then you are more pity. "

Mayumi stop eating her vanila ice cream and let it melt. Her face is frustrated and said " Oh, is it? How to prove that? "

"I remember you had said you are being dumpling by your parents at an orphanage! The worst things I heard that your parents are still alive , rich and unmarried! How they can do that since they were rich and had money to take care of you but they don't? How cruel! "

"... ..." Mayumi stop talking and look down on the floor. Harita then realised she said something wrong and console her instant. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I don't know I said something rude again! I am really sorry about th-"

Mayumi look up then smile and said " It's okay! "

"Are you sure about that? "Harita is worried about her. Mayumi shake her head to prove that she is really fine. 

"Quick! Let's finish the ice cream! It get melted! "She eat her ice cream quickly and don't said anything now. Harita is also need to finish it but she is still worried about her although she is smiling but she know her heart is truly broken into pieces. 

She remember she had told her she is an unwanted child when she knew her past. They both are wish to have more comfortable and better life so they were same accidentally arrived here and don't want to go back as it is more better here. 

I am sorry,  Mayumi. I didn't mean to hurt you... Harita sigh as she felt she hurt her best friend. But she know she can't her words what's come out. 

While they are finish their ice cream, they go back to the hall to gather with the other children again. Harita don't want to, but she also don't want to go back to bedroom alone. Therefore, she just follow Mayumi ,slower her step .

.............................................................................................

At night, the strom won't stop. All the children looks outside the window and sighing. 

"Winter is supposed to play outside." Seiichi said. "But the weather refuse us to do it."

"Perhaps tomorrow!" Masaru is cheering the rest of them. "At least we can play inside the house ,isn't it?"

"Ya,maybe we can think something more funky things to do?" Marcia said. 

"Nah,that is boring." Hana shakes her head. "I prefer to play outside and have a snowball fight!"