Chapter 1 The Nightmare

It is a cold night.

There is a girl wearing a pajamas walking in the garden full with black petals Hellebore. Snowflakes drop in the air, wind keep blowing her brown hair.

"Brother! Brother, where are you? "The girl is shivering. "Please, don't leave me alone! "

Suddenly, she saw a woman standing far away. Unfortunately, she can't see her appearance since the storm become stronger.

"Have you seen my brother?" The girl asked.

The woman didn't respond. The girl keeps asking the same question many times but she still the same.

"Hello? Can you hear me? "Mitsuki is confused. She started wonder does the woman is deaf? Or she is just doesn't want to give her answer?

"Did you see my brother, Hoshi? Please, answer me! " Mitsuki said it angry.

Suddenly, the woman is screaming loudly as thunder sound. The wind is growing strong and strong, the weather became colder. Mitsuki can't keep her balance and fell down.

"You ask too many questions, silly girl." A woman sounds echoing. The sky turns darker and darker until she can't see anything but black.

"You don't need any reason but just play the game, little girl. "The woman laughing after she finished talking. A big skull hand that full of blood stains getting closer and closer to her eyes. 

Mitsuki is shocked while she saw the hand. She wanted to stand up and run but her body freeze as she is too afraid.

"Please stay away, stop doing that! Please! Stop!!! "

Mitsuki open her eyes .She looking around and saw that she is just at her bedroom full of books on the ground .She lying on her bed, staring at ceiling and sighing.

The nightmares again. This is not the first time. She wake up and get up from the bed to cleaning her messy room. 

Why I always keep dream the same dream? Mitsuki don't understand.  It is trying to telling me something? It is telling that he will be... Lost? Does he still here and fine? 

As she is cleaning her messy room, the door is knocking. She stop her thinking and opens the door. To be surprised, she see her younger brother show up. She hug him and said "Hoshi, thankfully you are here! "

"Is it the nightmare again? This is not the first time you dreaming about finding me." Hoshi said. "How much you miss me? We are just living in the same house. "

"I don't know. I just don't know why I keep dreaming the same dream every winter." She look at his diffrent pupils cute eye(his left eye is dark gray while his right eye is red),pat his head. Then, she goes and continues cleaning her room. Hoshi come and help her.

"Um... Maybe the house? I remember you said you saw a beautiful abandoned big house and then you keep dreaming nightmares. "

Mitsuki shake her head. "I don't remember cleary."

"Maybe we can go back so you can remember something! "Hoshi said. 

 He takes a horror storybook and turn his head to face her. "Our mother told you many times stop reading those horror fictions.Maybe this is one of the reason why you keep dreaming those unstoppable nightmares."

"But I don't think so, Hoshi." She said. "I just dream this in winter. "

"Why don't you just try it to stop reading it? Maybe mom's true. "

"Yes, I know. But I almost finish some , I just can't wait to see until the end!" Mitsuki turn around to face him and said.

"I ... I don't know you, sis. I just think horror story don't suit me as it is too scary and I can't sleep." He put the last book at her book rack and said. "Let's go and eat lunch and think what to do next! Our parents already go to work!"