Chapter 1- The Train

A/N When there is text bolded in the story (besides the headings and authors notes) it means you are talking. Anyways, thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoy the story :)

Y/N's POV

Everything was dark... probably because my eyes were closed. All around me I heard the rattle of chains, wait am I moving? I slowly open my eyes and look around. I see kids just like me chained to chairs. What happened? Why am I here? My head throbs as I try to remember. Then it hits me, right arm. A stupid shank named Teresa ratted us out to WICKED. I was about to meet the new kids that were found in the mountains when I was taken by WICKED. This asian kid and I got the worst of it, they said it was something about us being special. We were there for around 6 months, every second of it being filled with tourture and experiments. I was mentally out of it most of the time due to the continual pain. Speaking of tourture, where are we going? Probably to a more secure facility for more experiments.

Suddenly I hear a car outside and I think nothing of it. They are probably escorting us to wherever we are going. I wish somebody could save us. Or WICKED could even be nice to us I mean come on, it's the end of the world. Can't people just be nice. I mean maybe if they asked for my blood I might have just given it to them but whatever, that's besides the point. I hear shooting, yelling, and banging outside and I am snapped out of my thoughts.

The train lurches to a stop and everybody is thrown forward in their seats. I hear somebody approach the train car and bang on the walls yelling for some shank named Minho, I screamed as loud as a could, my throat burning just hoping he was in my car and we would be saved. I hear somebody yell something from above us, was somebody on top of the train? I wonder if they are from right arm, some people were able to escape WICKED's attack. Then I hear a kid with a british accent say "Don't rush me". I hear more shooting and chains moving on top of the car. Suddenly we start heading upwards, what the shuck?! I'm in a floating train car! Am I dreaming? I pinch myself. Nope, not dreaming. As the train car starts moving faster we all start cheering. Thank you little brit, thank you.

*Time skip to when the train car lands.*

The door sounds like it is being sawed open. All of the kids look very anxious. Some are bouncing their legs and some are tapping their feet. The sawing finally stops and the door bursts open. A kid who looks about my age with dark brown hair tells us all that it is safe and he is here to help. He is followed by another kid with dirty blond hair and that cute british accent I heard outside earlier. I started to thank them for saving us when I became overwhelmed with dizziness.

I look down and see blood on my shirt. Great, just bloody amazing.... literally. (Get it? Cause the blood on your shirt? Anyways back to the story) The british kid rushes over me and yells for help. I see somebody run over with a saw and they quickly cut off my chains. Once the chains are completely cut the blond brit picks me up bridal style and runs out of the train car. I try to say something to it but my throat is too dry. That's when my eyes shut.

A/N Hey guys! I hope you like the story so far! Even if nobody reads this I had such a fun time writing this, so thank you if you are actually reading this. 😂

See you in the next chapter slintheads -L