Chapter 8- Gally

Y/N's POV   

The doors of the van are swung wide open and we are pushed out the back. Newt and I quickly stand up and see that we are in a building crawling with armed people in the gas masks like we saw earlier.

"Great. How are we going to get out of this bloody place?! It's crawling with guards."

Newt whispers to me. We stand there for a couple seconds until we see a couple other cars pull up. Just like us, more people were pushed out of the backs of their cars. I didn't think anything of it until I realized they were my friends. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize, I guess I thought something bad had happened to them. My friends and I all looked at eachother with confused looks on our faces. Suddenly this buff looking guy walks up to us and of course Thomas starts arguing with him. I like how he is trying to protect us but at the same time, slim it because they have guns. I guess this guy gets fed up with Thomas because he rips off his mask. I try not to laugh at his face. His eyebrows are very wonky looking. Everyone is shocked. I guess they know this person. Newt leans over to me and says that his name is Gally and they thought he was dead. I wondered what happened to him but this was definitely not the time to ask. Thomas goes up to him and they talk some more until he punches Gally in the face, hard. Gally crumples to the ground. Wow... that was kinda hot I think to myself. No, I like Newt but Thomas is also kinda attractive. Yeah, that's it, no further questions.

Newt walks over to the fight and tells Thomas to slim it. At this point Thomas is on top of Gally and has his first raise. Newt hovers over Thomas and grabs his fist. I stare at Newt wishing I was in Thomas's position with newt hovering over me like that.. no! Get that out of here, this is not the time or place. I snap out of it. Thomas and Gally seem okay with each other now. I guess when I was spaced out they discussed their problems or something like that. I remember hearing something about Chuck? I Don't know who that is about but I guess I'll ask about it later. Now really does not seem like the time.

A couple of minutes later Gally leads us downstairs while he introduces himself to me and says that he was in the maze with my friends. I was about to ask him how he almost died when we reached the bottom of the stairs. He spoke up and said to everybody not to stare as we approach a figure with his back turned to us. Why would I stare? I think to myself. The man walks up to us and I hold back a scream. I see why people would stare, it's a pretty justified response to his face. Newt reaches for my hand and I grab it, I guess he is feeling the same as I am. This man seriously has the most ugly face I have ever seen. I want to throw up just looking at it, it's hideous! Next thing I know he gets in Thomas' face talking about being a businessman and whatnot. All I can think about is how bad his breath must smell, I mean come on! The man's face is.. Well... half cranked! Poor Thomas, having to keep a straight face while being breathed on by a nasty crank man. Newt squeezes my hand as the ugly man agrees to help Thomas. Newt squeezes my hand and I squeeze his back. We look at each other and smile.

A/N sorry it's shorter than usual today but I hope it was enjoyable. See you in the next chapter slintheads -L