Chapter 5- Awakened

*2 hours later*

I was awakened by Newt getting out of bed.

"Where are you going?'

"Uhhhh"

"Newt come on, you can tell me."

He sighs "Alright. Thomas is trying to sneak away, probably to the city to find Minho and Frypan and I are going to go with him."

"Can I go?"

"If you come you might miss the time slot of when that boat over there is going to leave with everyone here. You could get stuck here"

"I would rather be stuck here with you than leave you for WICKED."

"Alright, let's go then."

We had grown quite close the past few days and I really did not want to be without him, even if it put me in danger. He didn't have to know that I was eager to go with him because I liked him. We went to the car and surprised Thomas knowing he was going to go and find Minho tonight in the last city. Newt had this little plan of scaring Thomas and I laughed. When he walked up Newt turned on the lamp that sat on the desk by the car and said

"Where do you think you're going then? We're going with you, don't be a twat about it."

"You're going to need all the help you can get''

I say while opening the car door. Thomas finally agreed to let us go with him because he knows he needs our help. While Frypan drove Thomas sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back with Newt. It was quite cramped in there because one of the seats was full of gear so we were pushed up against each other, but I didn't mind. I turned to him when I sat down and I could have sworn he was blushing.

*After 30 minutes in the car*

I was tired because I only got two hours of sleep so I decided to rest my head on Newt's shoulder. He put his arm around me and rested his head on mine. After a while I sat up and looked him in the eye. He was definitely blushing. I wonder if he feels the same as I do. I wish the world wasn't ending so I could be with him. Wow, I mean I wish the world wasn't ending anyways but he's a good reason to want to live. He noticed my expression and asked me what I was thinking about.

"I was just thinking about what life would be like if none of this happened."

"I think about that alot, but even with all the klunk in this world I'm still glad I met you."

"You're amazing,"

He mumbled. I felt my face turn hot and I rested my head back on his shoulder and took it all in. I could stay like this forever.

Newt's POV

We were in the car when she rested her head on my shoulder. Gosh I'm so happy I met her, and she smells amazing which is confusing because it's not like there are showers readily available. I blushed as I put my head on hers. When she woke up she started looking into the distance. Man she was so cute when she did that. I asked her what was on her mind hoping that it was me who occupied her thoughts, because she was all over mine. Y/n said she wondered what she would be doing if none of this happened. I don't even want to think about what I would be doing because I know it would not involve y/n. I know I haven't known her very long but I really like her.

A/N Do you guys like when I do Newt POV's? (See ya in the next chapter slintheads. -L)