Chapter 15- The Jump

Newt's POV

We slam the steel door shut behind us and we take a second to check out our surroundings. I turn to talk to y/n and realize she isn't there.

"Y/n? You there? This isn't funny, are you in here?"

I start looking around the room and Minho grabs my shoulder.

"Mate... I'm sorry I don't think she made it."

I start to walk to the door when I hear her scream

"Guys just go! There are too many of them, I'll find my way out."

Then I hear Janson laugh and a loud slam. God I hope she's okay. I realized Minho and Thomas had each grabbed one of my arms, probably so I would not open the door. I break free from their grasp and start to walk towards the door again when I hear

"Newt don't you dare open that door!"

She knows me so well. Minho and Thomas pull me to the back of the room as we hear a saw staring up. I guess they really are getting that door open. We really need to find a way out of here. I think to myself, we are on the 20th floor, what are we even going to do? Hide and hope for the best? This place is a deathtrap. Thomas looks around and it seems that something clicked in his head. He runs over to something that looks like a gas canister and he chucks it at the window. The canister lands in the pool below. A pool?! Wait, this may be our way out, well if it's deep enough. If not, we would probably die. Thomas tries to hype us up with honestly, a pretty bad speech.

"Great, we're all bloody inspired." I say.

There is a loud thump and we turn to see that the door was pushed open. I look down and see y/n trapped under Janson's body. I try to run towards her but Minho pushes me out of the window. I scream her name as I plummet down into the cold icy water. I look back up to the window we just jumped out of and see that y/n has moved to the edge of the window with Janson holding her back. I try to yell at her that we will come back and get her but Minho and Thomas drag me away, while flipping off Janson of course.

Y/N's POV

They finally get the door open and I see Newt trying to run towards me but Minho pushes him out the window. Wait what? Did he just kill Newt? The others jump too. I start to cry thinking my friends just died so I use what is left of my energy to escape Janson's grasp and run to the window. I am seconds away from jumping when I am grabbed again. Bloody hell? Can I get a shucking break? My anger is cut short when I see that they landed in water and I wait to see their heads pop up. Newt's head appears and he starts yelling something but he is dragged away. I wonder what he was saying? Is this going to be the last time I ever see him? They flip off Janson and I laugh. I am so glad they are safe. I am sad that Newt is gone, but over the moon that he can get out of this horrible place and be with Minho and Thomas. Minho must be ecstatic to be leaving here. My muscles relax and my vision starts to blur, what is happening? I look at Janson who has a needle in his hand. I fall to the ground and everything goes black.

A/N What do you think is going to happen to you? See you in the next chapter slintheads -L