Secret

Prompt: you have feelings for Spencer and Garcia spills your secret to him :)

Walking into the glass BAU doors felt different today. Everyone was staring at you, so you looked down at your watch, "I'm not late so do I have five eyes or something?" You asked jokingly.

Penelope hurried over to you and flung her hands up in the air all around her, "We need to talk."

You laughed, "Okay, but you need to calm down." She lead you two into the meeting room and she quickly shut the blinds.

"Ok so I might've done something very terrible."

"And what might that be?" You questioned her frazzled state.

"I might've spilled your secret about liking Reid..." She tapped her finger nails on her coffee mug.

Your eyes widened and you slapped her arm gently, "PENELOPE!" You whisper yelled, "Well what did he say?"

You were mad that Penelope spilled your secret, but it could turn out to be a good thing.

"To be honest, he didn't really say anything." Penelope shrugged. Your instantly felt disappointed.

"Hey hey hey." she said putting her hand on your arm for comfort, "You know how he is. He's shy and has never had a girlfriend before. He probably doesn't know how to react. He might want to hear it from you. So go talk to him before Hotch tells us we have a case!"

You quickly nodded and started walking towards his desk.

"H-hey y/n." he stuttered while putting his book down.

"Hey Spence, can we talk?" you asked. He nodded and you guys went into the hallway outside the BAU office.

"So, I know what you heard from Garcia today." You started. He nodded, "And I just wanted to know how you felt. I know your kind of more laid back when it comes to feelings for other people. I know you might not feel the same way, I just hope this doesn't ruin anything between us because our friendship is so strong and-" He quickly cut off your ramble with his lips crashing on to yours.

His hand went down to you waist to pull you closer to him. A feeling of happiness and warmth welcomed you as your lips moved synchronized against his.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on your forehead, "Does that answer your question?" he asked.

You quickly nodded, "Actions speak louder than words."