Nightmares

Prompt: you have a nightmare and your boyfriend, Spencer helps calm you down.

Relationship: Dating

Nightmares almost always came with the job. Everyone at the BAU got them. It's just normal. They see these gruesome scenes and they turn into nightmares.

Y/N has only been in the BAU for a year now. Spencer and her have been dating for 3 months now. They instantly clicked when they met, having the same interests like being obsessed with Doctor Who and reading for hours on end. And thenThey got close and ended up dating.

Spencer ended up coming over for dinner that night. They ordered pizza and watched movies all night. Not ever checking the time, they didn't realize how late it was. So, Y/N ended up climbing into bed with Spencer.

1:03 am

Spencer and you were sound asleep. His arms snaked around your waist from behind, legs intertwined. Your nightmare was about a case you had recently. The serial killer would chop off every body part the human body had.

Tonight, it was Spencer's body chopped up. You found him and started screaming and crying uncontrollably.

The nightmare interrupted your slumber and you abruptly sat up in bed. Sweat dripping from your forehead with your hand over your heart. You started to try to calm your breathing down.

Spencer stirred behind you. You hoped you didn't wake him up. You didn't want to be a burden.

About two seconds later, arms wrapped around your shoulders and Spencer let you lean on his chest, "What's keeping you up?" he asked in his deep morning voice.

You sighed, rubbing  your forehead, "I had a nightmare about the recent case."

He nodded, completely understanding. He kissed the top of your head and you turned around with tears coming down your face, "It was you, Spence. You were dead. I can't loose you!"  You sobbed.

He instantly enveloped you in his arms and rubbed your shoulder, "I'm right here. I am perfectly fine. Nothing happened to me and nothing and no one  will ever take me away from you." He whispered, kissing your shoulder.

You nodded into his shoulder, and then pecked his lips slowly.

He pulled you down into bed with him, immediately wrapping his thin arms around you.

"I love you." He whispered into your hair, "Get some rest, my love."

"I love you too" you said into his chest.