Little Sister

Prompt: You are Hotches little sister and your invited to JJ and Will's wedding, where you meet Spencer.

Spencer adjusted his tie in the mirror, picking at his hair as it laid messily on his head.

"Spencer, you look fine." Emily chuckled, returning to put on her red lipstick.

He just shrugged, making his way out of the room and towards the reception. He sat down near the back, looking in front of him and seeing Hotch with a Y/H/C haired girl.

He raised his eyebrows and went over to sit by Hotch. He sat down next to him and Hotch turned to him, "Hey Spencer! This is my sister, Y/N."

You smiled and waved, "Hi, you're the genius right?"

Spencer blushed, "Well I mean I don't really want to call myself tha-"

"Yes he's the genius." Hotch interrupted, smirking. Spencer shook his head and then went to sit by you, "Is this seat taken?"

"No." You blushed, smoothing your short, light blue dress down. The two of you talked till the reception started, getting to know each other. By the end of your conversation, you both felt like you had known each other your whole lives.

After the reception, you and Spencer went over to get wine, "So, how do you know JJ and Will?"

"I'm actually their nanny." You replied, pouring a glass for you and him, "JJ told Hotch one day that she couldn't come into work because Will was away and no one could watch the kids, and he told them I could watch them that one day. They agreed and the boys fell in love with me, so they asked me to be their nanny."

"Oh wow, that's so cool." Spencer replied, quietly thanking you for the glass. You nodded and your lips met the glass. You both walked over to a table in the moonlight, far away from the others.

You shivered and Spencer realized, putting his suit jacket around your shoulders, "Did you know that shivering is your bodies natural response to cold? It's trying to warm you up."

You smiled softly, "Thank you, and no I didn't know that."

Spencer smiled, "If you haven't realized, I like to tell people facts and statistics."

"Well, Spencer, I find it quite cute." You confessed, watching as his cheeks turned a slight rose color.

"People on the team find it annoying, so I've learned not to do it as much."

"You can do it whenever your around me."

Spencer grabbed your hand across the table, "Does that mean you want to see me again?" he asked gently.

You nodded, "Of course, for the couple hours we've been together, I've gotten quite an attraction for you, Doctor." You smirked, "I want to learn more about you and maybe go on a date?"

Spencer eagerly nodded, kissing your hand. After that night, you went on a date at a nice, Italian restaurant. After that night, you both kissed.