Shot

Prompt: You are shot and Spencer is worried about you.

Relationship: dating ;)

Also I am not a doctor so don't judge.

It all happened so fast. Too fast.

You, JJ, Spencer, and Hotch walked into the unsubs house. Guns up with flashlights on and protective bullet proof vests on.

Everyone yelled clear and you found the door opened in the back.

"Guys!" You yelled. No one heard you so you went to check it out by yourself. Big mistake.

After you looked around you thought you were safe but someone forcefully took you and punched you in the face. You tried getting up but they pushed you to the ground again. Your gun was taken out of your hands and pushed far away from you.

"Y/N?" Spencer followed from outside and saw you on the ground with someone standing above you.

"Mark Lank. FBI put your hands up!" Spencer yelled. Mark pulled you up and put the gun on your side where the vest wasn't protecting.

"I have to do this." Mark yelled, "I have to finish the game."

"No you don't, Mark." Spencer pleaded, "Look at her. She isn't your type! She doesn't look like your mother at all."

The gun pressing into your side and your pounding headache was too much to handle. You felt yourself getting panicked. Your life was on the line.

But you and Spencer made eye contact and it was almost as his way of saying, "I'm gonna get you out of this."

You kept staring at him and he never put his eyes off of you, "Mark please, don't shoot her. You'll be in jail longer for shooting a federal agent."

Mark put a twisted smile on his face, "Well if I'm already gonna be in jail why not put a couple more years." And then he shot you.

Another gun shot went off because Spencer shot him. He ran over to you and put pressure on the gun shot wound.

"Medics, we need a medic out back now! Federal agent down and in bad shape!" he yelled into his microphone.

He put some hair out of your face, "Hey, I'm right here. It's gonna be okay."

You couldn't move, but you kept looking into his eyes. The pain was overbearing. You then started to cough up blood.

"Okay, you're going to be alright. Be strong for me. I love you so much, y/n." He whispered, his eyes tearing up.

Your eyelids became heavy and you couldn't handle it anymore. You instantly fell asleep.

Spencer's eyes went wide, "Hey, no. No!"

The paramedics came out back and put you on a stretcher. Spencer followed them and went into the back with them.

Once they got at the hospital they rushed you into surgery.

Spencer has no emotion on his face as he washes off your blood on his hands. As soon as he sees everyone else though, emotion floods through.

"I should've just shot him. I saw it coming, but I thought I had it under control." He said frustrated with his hands running through his hair.

JJ frowned, concerned for him and you, "Don't put this on yourself."

"But it's my fault!" He yelled and stood up, "Any updates on y/n y/l/n?"

The front desk shook her head no.

2 hours later, a doctor walked in and Spencer stood up, "Is this about y/n?"

"Yes," the doctor started, "Everything went well. Didn't hit any major organs. She did bleed out a lot and coded once but we were able to get her back."

Everyone's worries in the waiting room were lifted, "She is currently stable, but not awake, and she might not wake up for a couple hours. You may see her though."

"Thank you, doctor." Hotch said, "Spencer you can go in and wait. Let us know when she wakes up."

Spencer followed the doctor down the hall and when he saw you, he instantly fell apart. A cut and a bruise on the top of your forehead. And a gunshot wound to your side. An oxygen tube in your nose and your messy hair.

Spencer pulled up a chair and grabbed your hand gently.

"H-Hi." He teared up, "I know you cant hear me because you're sleeping, but this makes me feel better."

He wiped a tear with his freehand, "I blame myself. I'm so sorry. I won't ever forgive myself. Not now, not ever. I love you so much and I can't believe I let this happen to you."

A couple minutes later, Spencer fell asleep. His head resting right on the bed next to your leg; his hand still holding yours.

The white, bright hospital lights above you have you a nice welcome back into the world. Jokes, it was horrible. You squinted and looked down at the bed. You were met with Spencer's cute asleep face. You smiled, "Spencer?" You croaked out.

His head shot up and met your tired eyes, "Y/N." He whispered. He got up and kissed your forehead and then your cheek.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should've shot him." He rambled.

"Spencer." You said sternly, "This is Mark's doing. This gunshot in my side, was because of Mark. He pulled the trigger. There was no way you could've prevented this. He wanted to do this and when his mind is set to do something, he would not stop till he finished and you know that." You smiled reassuringly, saying the profile again.

"I just feel like I put you through pain." He sighed, playing with your fingers.

"You make me so happy. And I love you so much. No pain here."

Spencer smiled through his tears, "I love you too."