Little situation

Prompt: The heater breaks in your hotel room and Spencer offers to stay in his.

Relationship: best friends.

Warning ⚠️ slight cursing!

You walk into your hotel room and take off your winter jacket, pulling off your boots. The case had just ended in Alaska, and Hotch told you all to head to bed.

You ran your hands up and down your arms to try to be warm, but it didn't help. You walked over to the heater and tapped on it, realizing it was broken.

You groaned and leaned up against the wall, grabbing your phone.

"What's up?" Spencer answered the phone.

"My heater broke in my room!" You sarcastically laughed, "I'm doomed, Spence."

"You can come stay with me, I don't care." He suggested.

You quickly nodded, grabbing your bag, "I'm coming! Thank you!"

After that, he hung up the phone and you knocked on his hotel room door.

He opened in his flannel set pajamas; red flannel pants and a red, flannel, button-up shirt.

You smirked, walking in, "Nice pajamas." You teased, sitting on the couch.

"Don't even act like you haven't seen these before." He grinned, sitting next to you.

"You're right. I'm gonna go get changed."

After getting changed into your pajamas which were pants with pandas on them and a long sleeved white shirt, you plopped down on the couch, "Why don't you go to bed, plus I'm tired, get off my bed for tonight!" You said playfully, kicking him gently.

He laughed out loud, getting up and putting his hands up in surrender, "Ok, ok. Why don't you take the bed though?"

You threw a pillow at him, "This is your room. I'm intruding. Go to your bed, mister."

"Ok, ok. Y'know you can always come up here with me right?"

You nodded, pulling the blanket up to your chin, slightly blushing, "Night, Spence."

"Good night, Y/N."

The little crush on Spencer started as soon as you guys found out you both had an addiction with doctor who. You found out he was a geek like you and you adored it because no one else related to you besides him. It almost gave you a warm feeling inside, but you had to push it down to be professional, plus you were positive that he had no feelings for you whatsoever.

You fell asleep after a couple of minutes, having Spencer's snoring in the background.

A couple of hours later, you woke up shivering. You wrapped the blanket around you tighter and walked over to the heater, yawning. You looked down at it and saw it wasn't working.

"Ugh, these are pieces of shit." You sighed, looking over at Spencer. You shook your head and smiled. How could he not be awake? It's freezing!

You went over and sat next to him on the bed, getting under the covers. He stirred slightly in his sleep, and then you shook his arm.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes, "What's up?" he asked.

"The heater is broken and I'm really cold." You whispered.

He put his arms out towards you, "Come here."

You hesitantly went into his strong arms, but once you were in them, you relaxed. You breathed in his scent and you sighed, running your fingers through his hair.

"Better?" He asked, as you turned to the other side.

"Yeah." You smiled, closing your eyes. You felt his arms wrap around your waist.

"This- this is o-ok right?" He stuttered.

You chuckled at his awkwardness, "This is okay, Spence."

Let's just say you both were extremely warm for the rest of the night.