Pool Day

Prompt: You invite Spencer over to your house and you make him go swimming.

Relationship: dating, you are not a BAU agent.

F/C = favorite color

Spencer knocked at your door and you let him in and enveloped him into a hug.

"Hi Spence!" You kissed his cheek and lead
him inside.

Spencer stood in the doorway, "Y/N I am not going swimming." He said after seeing you in your F/C swimsuit.

You rolled your eyes, "Fine, but at least but on the bathing suit I bought you and sit outside with me."

He hesitantly nodded and went upstairs to your bedroom. As he was doing that, you grabbed two cups of water with ice, two towels, and sunglasses.

Spencer came downstairs in the bathing suit and with his shirt still on.

You crossed your arms over your chest, "Spencer. Put off your shirt you're getting in."

He sat down in the chair by the pool and started reading a book he grabbed from your office, "No, I hate swimming."

You bit your lip and then jumped in the pool, splashing him.

"Y/N!" he yelled and then laughed afterward. You started swimming around and then you got bored and you wanted him to come in with you.

"Spencer pleaseeee." You dragged on. He looked up and then looked back down at his book, ignoring you.

"If you don't get in here we aren't cuddling later." You said with a slick smile. When it comes to you, he loved cuddling.

He sighed and then took off his shirt and jumped into the pool with you.

"Yes thank god." You smiled, swimming over to him and you wrapped your legs around his torso and wrapped your arms around his neck. As he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You spent the rest of the day swimming and playing pool games. You ordered chinese food that night too.

Spencer decided to stay the night. You both were now cuddling in your bed trying to find a show to watch.

You lifted your head from his chest and placed your palm on his chest and looked into his eyes, "You know, I was thinking." You started. He mumbled a "Hm" and you started playing with the material of his shirt, "You should just move in with me." You smiled, "We've been dating for almost a year now and I just want to be around you all the time."

He smiled and pressed a kiss to your forehead, "Ok, I'll move in with you."