Lipstick

Prompt: Emily catches Spencer with some lipstick on his lips after you both snuck away to the bathroom at a bar.

Relationship: Dating in secret :)

WARNING: a little spicy 🌶

You looked around in your closet for something to wear tonight. You wanted to look hot, just because you wanted to tease Spencer a little bit. Back story is, You and Spencer have been dating in secret for a couple months. What you had was special, and you didn't want anyone knowing about your relationship.

You smirked when you saw a black, tight, v-neck, long sleeved top. You put that on and grabbed a pair of jeans and headed out the door once Emily texted you that she was here.

"Damn, you look hot." Emily smirked as you got into her car. You stuck your tongue out at her playfully, "And you look sexy. C'mon hit the gas!" You both laughed and she started to drive to the bar where everyone else was meeting.

Once you arrived, you both walked in and found Spencer, JJ, Hotch, Rossi, and Derek. You saw Spencer bite his lip and look away when he saw you. You smirked to yourself. It's working.

"Hey guys!" You cheerfully said, leaning over the table a little bit. Spencer turned back around and looked at your face and then down to your chest. You raised your eyebrows and smirked and he shook his head and smirked also.

"I pay first round." You told them, nodding your head towards the bar and Spencer followed you.

"7 vodka shots please." You told the bartender, he nodded and you turned to Spencer.

"Y/n, you tease." He mumbled, running his fingers through his hair.

You blushed, "Like what you see, Spence?"

"Of course I do." The bartender tapped your arm and gave you the tray of shots, you tipped him and walked over to everyone.

"Alrighty, bottoms up!" You all raised your shot glasses into the air and then drank them.

After having small talk with the team, you disappeared off to the bathroom, pulling out your phone and texting Spencer.

You: Come into the family restroom :)

You sat there and waited till Spencer came inside.

"Hey you." You smiled, pulling him towards you with his shirt collar.

He instantly put you against the wall gently and did not hesitate on crashing his lips onto yours.

He pulled away to breathe, "You're such a little tease." He then attacked your neck, making you run your fingers through his hair and moan.

"Be good, we don't want the team to see..."

"I don't care anymore, your mine." Spencer grumbled, easing away from you.

"Well, we can continue this later." He straightened out his shirt and walked out of the bathroom calmly.

You went over into the mirror and looked at your neck. A little red, so you reached into your bag and grabbed your concealer to cover it up.

When you went back to the team, Emily looked at you up and down.

"What?" You nervously laughed.

"It looks like Spencer here took some of your lipstick." You turned and faced him and saw pink lipstick on his lips and cheek.

You blushed and turned to the rest of the team, "So, yeah we're dating."

Spencer put his arm around you and you both laughed at the shocked expressions from them.

"Are you guys surprised?" Spencer asked.

"No, we knew." Hotch said, and the rest of the team burst into a fit of laughter.

You hid your face into Spencer's side as he chuckled. "You can't hide anything from profilers!" JJ yelled.