Drunken Truth

Prompt: At Rossi's party, you get a little too drunk and admit some things.

Relationship: best friends.

You and Spencer pulled up to Rossi's and soon were greeted at the door with a kiss on each cheek, "C'mon in!" he exclaimed. You turned to Reid and smiled, him returning the same gesture.

After a couple hours and a few beers in, you started to get a little drunk, "Heyyyy." You slurred to Spencer.

He turned to you and chuckled, "Y/N, how many beers have you had?" he asked.

You started to count off on your fingers and he whispered the numbers, "5! Y/N, holy crap."

You started to giggle and squish his cheeks, "Aren't you just the cutest person ever."

Spencer's face flushed red, "Oh, uh thank you." he awkwardly responded.

"You're sexy too." You said, tugging on the sides of his coat.

He looked down at the ground, "I am?"

"Yup." You popped the "p" "I wonder what you would look like with no- "

"Hey mama! How are you after all those beers?" Derek interrupted with a huge grin. Spencer breathed out in relief as he watched you try to make your way over to the dance floor.

About a half an hour later, Spencer finally came over to where you were passed out, C'mon, sleepyhead, Let's head out."

You groggily opened your eyes, "Noooo." you moaned.

Spencer then pulled your arms and made you get up. You guys waved everyone goodbye and went to Spencer's car.

"Did you even drink tonight?" You slurred as you were struggling to buckle yourself up.

"No."

"You need to lighten up! C'mon let's head to a bar."

"Y/N, no you're already drunk enough!" Spencer laughed, pushing some hair that came into your face, "You are gonna have the worst hangover ever."

After a couple of minutes, Spencer pulled up to your apartment and helped you uo the stairs. He grabbed your keys and opened up the door, leading you to your bedroom.

"I never thought I'd see it."

"What?" he asked.

"You leading me to the bedroom." You winked, "Trying to take advantage of me, Doctor?"

Spencer gulped. Do not think of her like that right now. She's just drunk she doesn't actually feel this way. But damn, her calling ME doctor? Holy shit that's sexy.

"No, silly. I'm making sure you don't hurt yourself."

You nodded and started to climb into bed, "Thanks, Spence for the ride." You yawned as he nodded.

He went into your bathroom and grabbed some medicine and a cup of water. He locked your door on the way out and headed home.

The next morning.

As soon as you woke up, you took the medicine and grabbed your phone. You were known for being very open and horny when your drunk.

"Spencer!" You breathed out, "Holy shit was I a mess last night?"

He chuckled, "Um, yeah. You basically called me cute and sexy and then thought I was trying to have sex with you when I brought you to your room."

You slapped yourself on the forehead, "Oh my god. I literally made a fool out of myself."

"It's totally fine, Y/N/N."

You paused for a moment, "Do you wanna get dinner with me sometime?"

"Yes, I would love to." Spencer agreed to dinner, mentally having a dance party in his head of excitement.

"Okay good, because I guess I can thank my drunken self for giving away my feelings."

"And I can thank them too." Spencer replied.