Paparazzi (MGG)

Prompt: You and Matthew get stuck with the paparazzi and everyone finds out your dating.

Relationship: Dating.

"Do you wanna go get Halloween decorations?" Matthew asked as you were laying in his lap

You rolled your eyes, "You need more Halloween decorations? Don't you have enough!"

"There is never enough!" he whispered, kissing your cheek. You both got up and put your converse on and headed to Target.

You and Matthew had decided to keep your relationship private. It was something the media didn't need to get their hands on because it was Matthew's private life. Plus, you guys liked having it a secret; no rumors, no media. Everything was perfect.

You and Matthew walked to the Halloween section and you picked up some things and put it into the cart as Matthew walked to the other isle.

You heard footsteps moments later as you were looking down at the decorations, "What about these? I feel like we could hand these on our headboard and-"

"BOO!" Matthew yelled, wearing a Freddy Kruger mask.

"Ah!" You shrieked, slapping his arm, "Way to not bring attention to ourselves." He laughed out loud, putting the mask back on the shelf.

"As I was saying, "Do you like this, Goob?" You held out the pumpkin lights and he nodded, putting them in the cart.

"Ok, Mr. Halloween," You joked, "Is this enough?"

"Yup!" he said popping the 'p,' "Let's go."

You both then checked out, and then started walking to your car.

"Matthew! Matthew!" People started yelling out from the left of you both.

You turned and aaa a bunch of people with cameras. Great. You sighed, turning to him.

"I guess someone gave us away." He huffed, putting his arm around your shoulder, "If they ask you anything, don't answer I'll answer for you ok?" You nodded, getting a little nervous.

"Matthew who is this?" They all called out at once, cameras clicking.

He looked at you, and you nodded, "She's my girlfriend, now if you'll excuse us." He smiled, getting into the car.

"That was so nerve wracking." You sighed, running your hands through your hair.

"You did good though, just wait for all the articles that come filing in tonight."

Later that night, you and Matthew looked through all the pictures and articles, laughing at every single one.

You didn't care about the lies, or the rumors; all you knew was the truth, and that's all the mattered.

sorry for the short ones recently! I have a long one coming tomorrow (hopefully) so stay tuned :)