Chapter 16 - Separation Leads to Reunion

When the Sol had travelled through the sky two times, the Warriors of Benevolence reached Kinma City as well as the news of the easy victory. The citizens were so please when they saw Lord Benevence and his armies parading through the city back to the mansion. Everybody shouted and cheered for Lord Benevence and his warriors.

It was when the Sol was at its peak, the armies had finally reached the lord's mansion. The warriors all took rest from their tiresome travel and having to greet their supporters and citizens. They could have a real rest in the evening.

Lord Amo had been defeated, and Lord Xin was now the leader. The followers of Solluna who had once loved to suppress and oppress surrounding villagers were given chanced to reformed. There was less threat compare with the time before the battle of Igniswing. Lord Benevence's influence got stronger after each victory. Lord Phopo was no more. So were Chief Ti and Lord Amo. The Alliance, the redragons and the Solluna all were the allies of the Warriors of Benevolence.

Late at evening, the warriors came to the lord's mansion to celebrate the victory over Solluna.

"For our victory!" said Lord Benevence as he raised his goblet of wine.

Everyone raised their goblets and clinked theirs and had a gulp.

"For the unified and peaceful Eastern Land!" Everyone clinked their goblets and drank.

"For Mistress Sunu Myst'wing and Lady Chi Myst'wing! Let's hope they would live a carefree and happy life."

Everyone clinked the goblets and drank.

In fact, the gathering was not just to celebrate the victory on Solluna, but also a farewell dinner and to wish Chi and her mama a happy and blessed life.

"Thank you, everyone," said Chi, blushing in red. Though she avoided almost everyone's eyes, she never avoided her mama's, friends' and her lord's eyes.

Chi had awoken and did her exercise until the Sol dawned. For breakfast, Chi and Sunu had it with everyone in the cafeteria. After the breakfast, Vincere went to Chi who was standing at the balcony, facing the autumn garden.

"Chi," said Vincere. "I need not worry about the alliance's traitor."

"But what about the other former alliance's factions?" said Chi.

"They had either been weakened or join Lord Benevence's soldiers. Finally, my papa's wish had been fulfilled. Peace in the Eastern Land, not by my papa but by Lord Benevence. I found that Lord Benevence is really the leader I can trust. I wish to hand him my treasure piece. He's the perfect leader to hold the treasure piece."

"What about the other half?" said Chi.

"Lord Amo still has it," said Vincere. "Sooner or later, he would be caught, and we will retrieve the half piece."

"Sister Violetia said her papa didn't have any since her papa's treasure had been stolen."

"If then," said Vincere. "Who has the other piece?"

"Not sure. But me believe Lord Benevence will find it out."

"There aren't much on the list already," said Vincere. "Mag'knight, Moghul Earthshaker, Lady Felixia."

"Do you have any idea about who's the most to steal Lord Amo's treasure?"

"Perhaps we can find out when Lord Amo is captured," said Vincere.

"Chi-dear."

A soft voice came from behind Chi that she spun to it. A smile spread from her face when she saw her mama.