Chapter 11- Visiting

-Dally POV-

When I went to sleep last night my arm had been draped over (y/n)'s stomach, and when I woke up this morning it was still there. I could hear that annoying nurse making her way to my room, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I guess she was a might bit surprised to see (y/n) in my room, in my bed, with my arm wrapped around her. Who knew I would let a girl like her cuddle with a pain in the ass me. " You have a visitor Mr.Winston '' the nurse bitch said " Let em' in then" she only huffed and walked out of the room, Tim Shepard taking her place. He threw a wad of paper in my face as I got up from the bed. " Surprised it don't say 'Wanted: Dead or Alive' on it huh" I looked at the paper and scoffed at the headline. Juvenile Delinquents Turn Heroes, yeah right, as if that would happen to me. " You with the Curtis girl now?" I looked over to (y/n) who was sleeping " I don't know, man, she's got me like no broad ever has'' Tim just nodded a smirked " Her brothers might not be so pleased with that, especially the oldest'' I just rolled my eyes and sat down. " Where the fuck am I?" looks like she's up, " Good Morning princess" (y/n) looked over to Tim, " Call me princess one more time and I'll beat your ass all the way to hell and back" he only chuckled and shook his head. " I'll see ya later Dally" I waved my hand as he left the room " You're quite the mess in the morning doll" she looked over at me, rolled her eyes, and shrugged. " I'm always like this, now I better get my ass back to my room before somethin' bad happens'' (y/n) hopped off the bed as she said this and walked out of the room. Man, she's doin' something to my head that I don't like one bit.

-(y/n) POV-

Last night was the best sleep I've had in awhile. I think I'm slowly falling for Dallas Winston, and I don't think it can be stopped. My thoughts came to an end as I saw the nurse assigned to me, with my brother and Two-bit, walking to my room. I quickly bolted down the hall and jumped into bed, hopefully they didn't see me. " Hey (y/n/n), how ya doing?" I slapped on a smile, " Meh, this hospital place has got me bored out of my mind, there's nothing fun to do, no people to talk to, and no trouble to get into" Pony chuckled at the last one " It's probably a good thing that there's no trouble to get into, you and Dally would probably get banned from here too" he's not wrong. " How long are you and Two gonna be here?" Pony looked at Two-bit who shrugged his shoulders carelessly " Until we get dragged out by the doctors" I chuckled and nodded my head " Sounds great!" Pony stood up and grabbed my hand " I can tell you're itchin' to get up, so let's go visit Johnny" my eyes lit up like Christmas lights.

We had been in Johnny's room for about an hour talking, laughing, smoking, and eating candy that Two-bit had nagged down at the little shop. " Johnny, your mother is here to see you" as soon as the nurse said this Johnny's big blake eyes widened " I don't want to see her, she's probably here to break my other foot and give me a few more burns" the nurse looked startled at his words " But she's your mother" I was starting to get pissed off. Not caring how much it hurt my back I shot up and got in front of the nurse " He said he doesn't want to see her, so you can escort her ass out of the hospital, but before you do I have to have a word with her" everyone in the room looked at me with wide eyes, but I didn't care one bit. " Excuse me, are you Mrs.Cade?" I knew she was but I decided to ask anyway " If your the hood that's asking, then no, no I'm not" this fucking bitch " My name is (y/n) actally, and I'm here to tell you that Johnny said he doesn't want to see you" she was getting very angry. " Excuse me?" huh, I thought I was pretty clear on what I said " You're very much excused" Mrs.Cade looked at me in disbelief " He should be seeing his mother instead of you no good hoodlums and criminals" my patience was being tested at this point. " We may be hoodlums and criminals, but at least we give a damn about Johnny, unlike you and his drunk father. All you ever do is argue, beat him, and make him feel poorly of himself. In all honesty I'm about ready to get my own place and he can live with me instead of your scummy home. Johnny is amazing, kind, and a damn good greaser that keeps our gang together. If I were in shape enough, I'd slug you in the face right now, but I'm afraid if I move my arm in the position to knock out your teeth I might pull something in my bad back." By this time I had an audience made up of Johnny, Two, Ponyboy, and about 5 nurses. " Did you really mean all that (y/n/n)?" Johnny had tears in his eyes and he was holding onto his crutches for dear life. " Of course I meant it Johnny, and maybe when this is all over I'll move out and get a small place down the block for us" Pony didn't look too happy when I said I'd be moving out, but his expression got a little soft when I said down the block. " Man, what a visit."

Severe writer's block, but I managed. I'm sorry for mistakes! Stay gold💛