8 : Chocolate Cake

8 : Chocolate Cake

Today was supposed to be a fresh start for Xena. She had been thinking a lot since her birthday - that went really bad at first.

She wanted to change. Change the way she was!

She wanted to stand up for herself and live up to her name. A warrior, not a sensitive and treated like a 'porcelain doll' Princess.

She had decided that today she would start her day by stripping off her insecurities and going for a swim. For a fresh start.

A fresh dip in the water is supposed to bring new change!

Today was going to be a day of outing.

Xena was dressed in some old clothes that she didn't wear normally to use as a swimsuit. It consisted of some cotton knee-length shorts and a long shirt that ended right below her rear bottom.

Xena knew that her father wouldn't allow her to wear clothes as such but she was going to wear them anyway.

New legends of Xena was on the way. Xena laughed internally.

As always, Cassius was supposed to go wherever she went so he also stood in his trunks with his precious wings tugged in.

It's not like the wings are going to get tanned! He should show them more, they are really pretty! The Princess sneakily staring at Cassius wondered.

Xena went for a swim while Cassius sat on a long seat with a hat on his head - such a lady - and eyes closed, thinking about what were his next steps going to be.

He should probably cause more terror in the town, kill a few more dozen of people and then make Xena kill her own family.

Would love to see that happening. Cassius thought.

Find a witch to remove the bond - that is a priority - or make Xena give up the bond her self.

Master was allowed to set their slaves free - so he still had hope. He would just scare her out of her skin.

And then, he would force her to have his children who would most probably be winged creatures and build his kingdom up once again.

Definitely.

Wait! What did I just think? Have children - with her!?

Cassius wasn't even concentrating until he heard gurgling. Due to his sensitive hearing, he easily heard it and sat up, pulling the hat off and away from his face only to see Xena drowning.

Oh no, if anything that is going to kill her, it's going to be me. Cassius immediately thought.

And with that thought in mind, he lunged himself in the water and swam towards a drowning Xena.

He contemplated for a moment to let her die but then again, he would die as well so letting her die was a big no.

So he instantly gathered Xena in his arms and pulled her close. Xena threw her flailing arms around Cassius and held on to him for dear life.