15 : Massage

15 : Massage

"What are we doing here?" Xena asked Cassius when they both landed in front of the same museum from where Cassius got his crown back.

Cassius had changed his plans for her and now he wanted her to do something different. Something that would make her realize her status in the country if she stays with Cassius.

He wondered if Xena's reputation mattered to her.

"I want you to go and get me my Father's sword." Cassius could have gotten it himself but the fact that he couldn't since the barrier around the sword was layered with witch's magic.

Those blimey creatures were everywhere!

He figured that out when he went to retrieve his crown and Xena was the perfect bait.

"What? You want me to ste-" Xena stopped, knowing that if she said 'Steal', Cassius will probably burst of anger.

And he had every right to do so.

Xena sighed and then looked at the gates of the museum. Even though she did not know why wouldn't he go get it himself but she had to do it nonetheless, she was the one who initiated to do this.

Things that she had to do to keep her word.

"Fine." She muttered and walked in with confidence.

No one will stop me, no one will get hurt in this either! I can do this! Xena chanted in her mind.

The second she entered, the people there looked at her with immense burning hatred that she could feel from feet away. Oh yeah, she did just recently saved the killer and just like that, her confidence had shattered into bits.

She expected the public to jump over her instantly but nothing came and she walked with her head held high.

The reason no one attacked was actually that they feared that the winged creature would be watching them and tear them apart if they tried anything on their Princess who seemingly betrayed them.

Cassius was the only one assuring her safety.

Xena hadn't seen the sword in real life but in pictures of her school's textbook that she hardly remembers now.

Cassius watched Xena from the window, curiosity getting the best of him. Cassius watched himself to see if anything was going to happen.

He wanted to see if Xena would back out, even a single ounce of hesitation was enough for him.

The sword that was his father was used to kill other supernaturals such as those witches who played a role in their annihilation. With the sword by his side, nothing would be impossible. Cassius was just getting ready for revenge.

Without the sword, a supernatural creature cannot kill another supernatural.

Once he has the sword, he will annihilate the bloody blasted witches out of their existence.

Cassius looked at Xena's surrounding, waiting to see if someone attacked. Xena obvious to the calculating gazes still walked confidently to a transparent case that held a silver sword.