9 : Sweet Cheeks

9 : Sweet Cheeks

Cassius and Xena were already home but Cassius' mind wasn't.

It was like he had left it back at the museum.

That crown - Cassius thought back to it.

Xena was fast asleep but the swifter was wide awake, sleep was not going to come to him anytime soon.

He trudged down the stairs towards the old man's office with chest puffed out. It was time he owned the place.

Cassius opened the door of the office with a single push and it almost flew off its hinges.

The sight of the old man shaking tremendously with his hands covering his head on the oak table make Cassius happy.

The King was terrified.

Cassius moved around the room with light bare feet and sat in front of him. King slowly looks up with fear dominating his emotions.

The King's shoulder was bandage already but Cassius wondered if he should've opened a hole somewhere else.

"You answer what I ask, whatever I ask. Okay?" The old man nodded vigorously.

Cassius gave a satisfied smirk and leaned back in his seat.

"Am I really the last one out here?" Cassius had no idea how many of his kind were left, he never saw with his own eyes what happened to his people so he had his doubts.

The old man shook his head.

"Other swifters are spread around the world. Even your brother is alive."

"Brother-" At this, Cassius slammed his hand against the table causing it to crack.

That was all it took to loose few of his loose screws.

"Where is he?" His voice was spitting poison, lethal!

"Forest, in a cottage. Living with my sister." The King tried to answer as calmly as he could. Cassius' brother was seven years old when the attack happened. He should be fifteen by now.

Eight years.

My brother, he is alive! He is not dead!

Cassius was happy that he wasn't the last and nor was his brother dead, but he had to cut his happiness short and focused all his attention back to the man infront of him.

"Now you listen to me. The land you took from my family, you will give it back or I will rip you to shreds." Cassius threatened.

"I swear I don't have it. It is under my Brother because he was the one who made the attack happen. It wasn't me or my kingdom." Cassius scoffed. He didn't believe him, not a single word.

"Ha, you think I'll believe you."

But where ever the old man's brother was, he was going to make sure to kill him as well, The whole bloodline if he could find them.

"I will be back." Cassius mutter and leaved the seat, sprouting his wings to their magnificent length and flew away from the window. Behind him, the King almost fainted.