Chapter 19: Beach

Ryan POV

Malcolm has never physically overtaken my body before but once I looked into Emma's wolfs eyes I shifted right in front of her. Malcolm was in full control.

"Mate!" He helped walking around her sniffing her fur rubbing his coat against her in an attempt to leave his scent. She licked his ear which had Malcolm howling in pride.

"Such a perfect mate. We have a perfect mate!" He linked through to me. He continued on and on about how our mate was and is better than all other wolfs and honestly I agreed with him completely.

We ended up laying down together Emma's head resting on her paws and mine resting on her back. We stayed like that for a few hours until it was about time we returned.

With Emma's major health come-back we are going to pick up our diplomas tomorrow as Emma was sick when we were supposed to walk across the stage.

Emma POV

Declan loves Malcolm and won't shut up about him. Ryan had us go home and I put on my pajamas while he payed in bed waiting for me. I chose my pajama shorts which were red with little pink hearts and a pink tank to match. I always match my pajamas even though I know the only person to see them will be Ryan. I brush my teeth and then comb out my hair. Once finished I run back into Ryan's room and snuggle into his side. We both sigh in content at our skins contact and drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the feeling of fingers brushing through my hair. I knew it was Ryan. Ryan has this obsession with my hair he loves playing with it. About a year after we had met I had taught him how to braid my hair and every night he would practice as I watched tv.

"Ryan, what time is it?" I mumble breathing in his scent.

"Around seven we should leave in about an hour." He replied. I pulled away reluctantly and got up to get dressed.Right as I was about to exit the room Ryan called out.

"Wear something nice!"

I turned and nodded my head back to him.

When I stepped into my room I rushed to my closet. An hour wasn't much time for me to get ready. I went through my closet growing clothes here and their by the end it looked like a tornado had rolled through. I chose a white floral peplum tie strap mini dress. It looked longer on me because of my height but was still so cute. I paired my dress with a light pink cropped sweater that matched my ring and some white platform keds.

I ran into the bathroom and brushed out my hair adding two clips. Brushed my teeth and did a little makeup. I put on my favorite strawberry lipgloss and skipped out of my room.

Since gaining Declan my senses have been heightened I follow Ryan's scent into the living room. He was seated on the couch playing on his phone no doubt scrolling through TikTok. He laughed at something but as he looked up his face held a look of pure awe.

"You look beautiful Emma." He uttered instantly getting up from the couch and stood in front of me. He grasped onto my left hand his right going to my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't rushed it was slow and gentle and yet full of passion. When we pulled away we both we left a little breathless.

"I love you Emmeline. Now how about we go?" He asked and pulled me towards the garage door.

When we arrived at school it was empty no kids were around just a few staff cars littered the parking lot. We entered the office to be met with Principal Hadley. She greeted us handed us our diplomas and then we left. As simple as that. When we reached the car Ryan helped me inside and before I knew it we were speeding off down the street.