Chapter 21: Witches and Chowder

Emma POV

Flora wasn't quite what I imagined.

After I had my dream or as Ryan calls it my vision we left Carlsbad immediately. We took our car to the closest airport and flew to Massachusetts. The plane ride was over five hours. I couldn't sleep the whole plane ride. As Ryan stroked my hair to calm me down. I had been anxious and scared. I love Ryan and I can't imagine a day without him. Would I get the happily ever after we imagined for one another.

"Emma calm down. We will be okay. We are going to grow old together and get married and have a bunch of little kids running around our feet. It's going to be perfect. Do you trust me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes of course." And I meant it when I said yes. Ryan could have me believing unicorns were real. He's never lied to me he wouldn't be lying now.

When we arrived at the airport in Massachusetts it was eight A.M. we were both tired we picked up a rental car and drove to the closest hotel. Ryan needed to sleep before our long drive. So we payed for a room. We left the bags in the car and just brought our phones and the charger. Because of the long distance we were no longer able to link with our pack. So instead we relied on our phones. Ryan being the Future Alpha and I his Future Luna it was just a necessity.

We entered the bedroom which contained a bathroom to the side and a bed on full display in the center. We both removed our shoes and payed down on the bed with one another. Ryan held me close and we feel into a dreamless sleep. The alarm went off signaling it was noon. Ryan groaned at the annoying ringer turning it off quickly and returning to cuddle me.

"Babe, we should head out." He whispered his voice husky from sleep. I mumbled to him "alright" and leaned into him kissing his lips. It wasn't a lust filled kiss, it was a kiss to show his worried face that I'm okay.

We got up from the bed tied in our shoes and left in less than ten minutes. The trip was to take over seven hours. We had to drive and the travel to the heart of October Mountain. When we drove through the woods I couldn't help but miss home. We had only been gone for a few days but I missed our pack our family.

My phone started to ring as I looked down I saw that it was Ally. I knew I didn't answer now she's call later. Answering the phone Ally's voice filled my ear.

"Hey girl so the girl as you know I'm at the San Francisco for the week. Girl I shopping right now and I'm looking at the cutest bikini for you. Your going to love it or at least Ryan will. Ahaha. So what are you doing. I saw your beach pictures!"

"I'm in Massachusetts with Ryan." I responded to her ramble.

"And that bikini better cover my butt." I say last minute.

Ryan grabs my phone from my hand.

"I'd prefer if it didn't" he laughed into the phone. Having both Ally and I gasping and laughing. We made it too the forest and I lost connection through my phone. The deeper we got the more the forest became green and somewhat eerie. This wasn't the forest like home it was extremely thick. We turned onto a dirt road after an hour on this twisting and unused trail we arrived to a trail. Their was a pathway of wooden logs which led you over deep undergrowth and to a small cottage. The cottage looked like something out of a fairy tail.

Vines surrounded the house which had flowers planted surrounding it. We walked to the front door but before we could knock it was opened before us to reveal a child. She looked to be around eight years old. With short brown hair and dark green eyes. When she saw us she gave us a toothy grin.

"I've been awaiting you. Hello Alpha and ... come in come in." She says grabbing onto us and pulling us into the cottage. When we made it inside I was astonished. The inside wasn't as big as the outside. We were inside the foyer. She pulled us down a long hall into a gorgeous kitchen.

"Hello Flora. You're looking young as ever." Ryan said complementing the child in front of us.

Wait this is Flora the mighty and every knowing witch.

"Why thank you. I haven't seen you since you were a child boy have you grown. And this must be Emmeline." She turned looking me up in down. It wasn't in a rude look she smiled at me.

"You are just gorgeous." She breathes out. "Like your mother."

"You knew my mother?" I gasped.

"Yes I knew your mother and your birth mother." She said as if what she had said wasn't surprising.

"What do you mean by my mother and my birth mother? I have two?" I asked completely confused.

"Let me show you both to my living room and we can discuss this their." We all nodded in agreement and entered her living room. Ryan and I sat on the love seat and Flora in an armchair.

"Your parents had trouble conceiving. The Moon goddess came in the night to speak with your mother Julia. She told your mother that she was chosen to be the shewolf to birth the moon goddesses heir. Julia's ffirst child would be given the gifts of the Goddess herself and shall be her daughter.

Your mother Julia agreed but in return she asked that the moon goddess would bless her with the chance of having a baby of her own. The moon goddess warned your mother that their may be complications. Though she granted your mother her wish."

"Your mother was a dear friend of mine. You are the goddesses daughter just as much as you are hers." I couldn't believe what Flora was telling me.

"You have the gift of vision, and the full control of any wolf regardless of their rank, you will be the strongest most powerful werewolf ever."

"Now Ryan being your mate and seeing as you have that pretty mark on your neck their I assume you have begun the mating process. Ryan being your equal shall also gain abilities. He will become stronger and faster than the average wolf." And with that Ryan and I are both left speechless.

"This can't be right I'm the runt of the pack." I say Ryan growls at my comment I will forever be perfect in his eyes.

"You May be small but you are powerful. And that man sitting next to you will help. Separate you are weak but together you will be unstoppable." She says.

"Now who what's some chowder I'm cooking some on the stove right now." She announces standing up from her seat.

"Flora might I ask why are you so young no offense." She just giggles at my comment.

"Dear Witches don't age like mortals or werewolves we live for centuries. I'm currently two hundred years old. Although I may not look it." She giggles. Flora tells me about how I look like my birth mother and how happy she was to have a daughter.

Ryan just listened every now and then he's comment but I could tell that he was still in shock.

"Do you think he still loves us?" Declan asked.

'Of course he does.' I replied surprised by her question.

I could tell that even though Ryan was in shock when he looked at me his eyes still held love.

Ryan POV

I was in complete utter shock. My mates even more perfect than she was before and not only that but she's so amazing she makes me amazing. How could I be so lucky?

"We. How could we be so lucky!" Malcolm growled.

"Yes how could we be so lucky."

Just when everything was going great I get a call from Dad.

"Hey dad what's up?" I ask

"We are being threatened by rouges we need you and Emma back now!"

Ohhhhhh Noooo I loved writing this chapter. It took me a while might I saw and although it still needs to be edited for grammar.

Please like or leave a comment!!!🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

I do read comments and I can't help but laugh at some of y'alls reactions and opinions. Btw non of you like root beer.🍺😂🥰

XOXO- Lillian Dero