Chapter 24: Mother

Ryan POV

When I had Andy mind link me telling me that Emma and my mother were abducted I felt more than devastated. My other half was missing. When I walked into my parents room to find it destroyed and my father in tears shook me to the core.

"She's hurt. I feel her soul dying." He yelled tears running down his face his hair tousled in different directions. 

I felt his pain my mom is dying and my love is nowhere to be found. I can't sense her wolf at all. Who ever took her must have injected her with something.

I rush down into my fathers old office. Once Emma and I had returned my father had retired we both were technically Alpha and Luna it just wasn't made public to the community.

I called in all my men. The room was filled.

Andy, Jason, Nick, Tommy, and I but someone was missing. Arthur.

"Andy where's Arthur?"I asked sternly

"Ryan my brothers been missing since the Lunas were abducted. His scent was near me when I was knocked unconscious." Andy replied.

"Why would Arthur want Emma?" I ask.

Andy looked clueless. His twin brother had been hiding secrets from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emma POV

"Why?" I asked

"Do you know what your mother did to me? She gave me a dead mate! When I turned sixteen I met the most beautiful girl Jenny. I walked up to her and when our hands touched she died. Just fell to the ground. Seizure. She had epilepsy. Your mother the goddess of wolfs gave me a worthless mate!"

"How did you know my mother is the goddess?"

"When we first met I could feel a sense of power come off of you when Ryan said you were his mate everyone just assumed that it came from being the future Luna. I knew it was different you were different. Then when you shifted into a white wolf I did some research. Only those blessed by the goddess can become a white wolf. Those who are are considered a gift from the goddess. I thought I'd kill you for being one of her special wolfs. Then you and Ryan came back and I overheard your conversation in the office." Arthur said with a smug grin on his face.

*/-"How can a wolf have epilepsy?"I asked.

"She was human. A weak human." He growled.

I can't believe he's speaking ill of his mate. Human or not. It's hard to judge or be cruel to your mate I'd die inside if I'm angry at Ryan for too long.

"Why can I hear my wolf?" I asked fearful for Declan's life. Without Declan I may die.

"Wolfsbane. If you weren't a white wolf you'd probably be dead with the amount running through your veins." He chuckled. His eyes were wild scary.

"How are you going to kill me?" I ask.

"Tsk tsk. Not yet. We wait for Ryan to come I want him to see as I slit your throat open." He sneered.

That's the last thing Id ever want. For Ryan to see me die at the hands of a man he considered his brother. None of us has even heard of his mates death let alone that he had a mate of his own.

Audrey. Where's Audrey.

"Where is Luna Audrey?" I say as he's about to leave the room.

"You didn't see? She was practically dead when I got here. My men threw her out she'll probably die from the elements as far as I'm concerned." he laughed.

The woman I considered a mother was thrown out like a piece of trash. She cared for all of us. She's the closest thing I have to a mom.

I began to sob. My tears pooling around my head which lies on my hand as I lay on the cold dirty floor. Then darkness took me again.

Ryan's in front of my cradling a baby in his arms. His smiles so bright and his eyes hold tears of joy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ryan's once again in front of me he's a bit more muscular he looks older maybe his early thirties. He's laughing at something I must have said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ryan's crying. His hair now shows grey. But his eyes are still the same. His hands are gripping onto mine so tightly. His breathing ragged.

Black. Pitch black is all I see and then a woman.

She looks similar to me same short height. Except her hairs white and her eyes silver.

"Emmeline my child. I give you my strength. I love you my daughter." And then she's gone.

Warm. I feel very warm. It's like I'm in a sauna heat surrounds me and then I see light. I'm in the room still but I can smell, and hear. Once again.

"Declan you their?" I ask.

"Yes we should link Ryan and Malcolm!" I instantly agree and call out to my love. Because we are mates we can call over any distance.

"Ryan I need you. Arthurs captured us. I'm not safe and the Luna is in danger. She was thrown out today she's free but nearly dead." I warn knowing that the lunas in more danger at this moment than I am. I can sense Ryan listening to me I carry on realizing that I may know more about where I am than I initially thought.

" Its cold theirs no vents other than a door I'm in a concrete room it smells of blood but theirs also a hint of pine needle. No echos or sound so I must be underground."

I say looking all around me for any sign of something that can lead him to me.

"Emma I've found you. I love you my mother's safe although your not. Babe be carful don't antagonize him. I love you." And then he left.

The Luna is safe hearing that felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest. Hearing him say he loved me was perfect.

This one hopeful moment was destroyed as the door to my cell was yanked open and their stood at the entrance Arthur but he was drunk.

What do you thinks going to happen next? How did Ryan find Emma? What happens to Audrey?

Vote and comment!!!!

XOXO Lillian Dero