Chapter 25: Really?

Ryan POV

"We've found the Luna! She was about ten miles from the Eastern Border. She's in bad shape Alpha!" I hear Jason call in through the link.

"Check the surrounding area I want a full report immediately!" I yell through.I'm becoming more go agitated and upset by the second. I'm relieved my mother has been found but what about my mate?

"We've found her! We've found the hideout!" Jason yells through the link.

That's when I feel her I feel Declan and Emma their both their the connections been resealed.

Ryan I need you. Arthurs captured us. I'm not safe and the Luna is in danger. She was thrown out today she's free but nearly dead." She says fastly

" Its cold theirs no vents other than a door I'm in a concrete room it smells of blood but theirs also a hint of pine needle. No echos or sound so I must be underground."she continues.

"Emma I've found you. I love you my mother's safe although your not. Babe be carful don't antagonize him. I love you."I say before leaving the link I have to get her.

Thank goddess they've found her. I run through the woods my men right beside me we know what we're doing an who we are after. We make it to a wooden cottage. My men and I have it surrounded Jason makes the first move. Thats when five rouge wolves exit the building they reek is rotten flesh and are covered in mats. We have them outnumbered. My men attack and soon the battle has begun.

I rush into the rotting house the walls are covered in mold and the floors caked with dirt. I open every door until I find what I'm looking for a door to the basement. I instantly smell my mate and chase down the steps to find Arthur being held up against the wall.

His face is blueish purple from the lack of oxygen getting to his head and theirs stands my mate in front of him with her delicate hands squeezing his neck. Chocking him nearly to death her face holds a smug reaction.That's my girl.

"You don't try to tape people that's not how the world works!" She screams in his face.

"What the hell happended to you! How are you a fucking psycho while Andy ended up just fine! You've got major problems and let me start by saying they aren't my fault or my mother's." She's screaming at him now.

I can see she senses me because she drops him to the floor and runs into it arms. Arthur lays their motionless she must of had him pass out.

"Ryan oh I love you so much." She murmurs and she breaths in my scent for comfort. Her hairs a mess and her cloths are stained. I'm going to kill that fucker!

"Love let's go home I'll have my men take care of him." I whisper lifting her in my arms and rushing us out of the building. Emma holds onto me with all her might.

The front of the house is covered in blood. The floor is covered in bodies. I'll have Jason kill Arthur and I walk away without even looking back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Emma POV

It's great to be home and in Ryan's arms. It's been a week since we got back and let's just say I'm no longer a virgin oh and I'm also Luna!

Now all Ryan can think about is me naked which I'm not sure is a good or a bad thing.

I just remember the absolute look of anger my father showed Ryan when he noticed my scent was different. Luna Audrey is completely healthy. She healed quickly but I've noticed she's a bit more distant.

I'm laying in bed watching Good Girls as Ryan's head lays on my lap. He knows how much I love to play with his hair and he enjoys it too. We haven't left each others sides. Except every time I force Ryan out of the restroom so I can go use the potty. He claims it doesn't matter but we all know it does.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryan POV 1~Week Later

"Emma babe come out of the bathroom." I call through the door she's been in their for over two hours and I'm about to break the door down.

"Why won't you come out?" I call out.

"You won't love me anymore!" She starts wailing again. I can't take the tears and crying no more so I break the door in. I see her sitting on the counter in a tube top and some sweats my favorite outfit on her.  But their in her pink painted nails is a pregnancy test.

"Emma what does it say?" I ask softly.

She hold it up and their it shows two straight lines.

"Your pregnant?" I mutter she slowy nods her head.

"We're pregnant?" I ask again and she nods slowly.

"I'm going to be a dad! Oh my gosh we're having a baby!" I lift her up into my arms and kiss her until we're forced to come up for air.

I then proceed to carry her around the house finding our parents in the kitchen.

"I'm a dad!" I yell. Emma's tears are long gone now she's just laughing.

"Is it true Emmeline are you pregnant?" My mother asks. She lifts the stick to show everyone and they all congratulate us except her dad.

"Don't worry he'll come around once he meets his grand baby." Emma links.

The books almost over!!!

I've just started a new story called Bound to Him. Yes it's another werewolf book and it's gonna be goooood!!!

Please vote and comment

XOXO- Lillian Dero