Introduction

I was on the verge of ending my life when he came in my life.I didn't like him at first and couldn't even imagine that he'd change my life.

He started to teach me about loving my self,trusting myself,my worth,how to never give up.He wanted me to be happy.He wanted to teach me about my ego.

Will his hard work pay off?
Will he be able to turn the worthless,suicidal,depressed me into a happy human being?

I guess only time will tell.

___________________________________

"Listen here,this is your life.Your wish and happiness is the one that matters.No one else's.Do you get that?"Hoseok said,"You should live your life your way.Wherever And however that way is.That's how I live and that's why I'm happy now!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands off of my shoulders.

"Whatever,"I said and turned around to walk away.

"Damn,we should really work on your ego,"Hoseok said in a low voice but I still heard it.But I didn't stop walking.

My ego?

I was pretending that his words didn't affect me but they did.I hate that so much.Why does his words make me want to believe these kind of bullshit?

I sighed.Should I just try going my way for once?

Wherever my way?

I immediately frowned.What am I even thinking?I'm letting his words affect me a lot.

Damn you,Jung Hoseok!

__________________________________

Characters

Im Eunji

Jung Hoseok(J-hope)

Jung Hoseok(J-hope)

Disclaimer

Hi,I'm back with another story.As you can probably this story is highly inspired by BTS Map of Soul:7 Outro:Ego.I honestly love this song.This is just so inspirational.I feel so happy every time I listen to it.And I love Hoseok so much too.He is just such a bright and positive person.I respect that so much.Just looking at him makes me happy.There are a lot of lyrics of the song that I made into dialogues of Hoseok.I hope that's not that cringeworthy.

If anyone was wondering,Loona's Heejin is portrayed as Eunji here.Isn't she really pretty?

And this story will be written in Eunji's point of view completely!I want her to narrate how she feels for everyone to understand her better.

Warning!

This story contains a lot of strong language and really scary sand hurtful topics.Like depression,self harm,drugs,suicide etcetera.Please be careful if you are sensitive to any of these topics.

Author's note from the future:

Guys,I planned on making this story really intense and about mental health and stuff but if somehow turned out to be a short and fun love story type of thing...?

I promise I would write a better and intense story about mental health with my journey with it as well.

But till then I hope you can enjoy this.

Now that we have all that out of the way,shall we get to the story?

___________________________________