Chapter 11

"MANG IS CUTER!"Hoseok shouted angrily.

"NO!RJ IS!"I shouted.

"Have you even seen how cute Mang is?"Hoseok asked,angrily.

"Well,I'm not saying Mang isn't cute.I'm saying RJ is cuter!"I said,trying to hold back my laughter.

Me and Hoseok are currently sitting on the floor of the huge practice room of Bighit entertainment and having a really intense fight about which BT21 character is cuter.I had no idea what BT21 was.But Hoseok introduced me to them a few days back and I love all of them.All of them are just so cute!

I honestly find Mang cutest but I'm trying to annoy Hoseok.He annoys me all the time so it's only fair that I annoy him once in a while.

"Eunji,Mang is the cutest,"Hoseok was getting impatient and desperate.

This sight is just amazing to watch.I'm trying my level best to hold my laughter and surprisingly doing a great job at it.

Hoseok continues seriously,"Many people and my fans told me that Mang looks like me,so its concluded that Mang is the cutest."

"No,first of all Mang does not look like you.And if he did...he would be the very worst one of all the BT21 characters,"I said.

Hoseok was actually fuming with anger.

And I continued,"And Mang is always wearing a mask.God knows what's underneath it.I don't like mysteries and masks.So..."

"Eunji-ah,I think I hate you,"Hoseok said while fuming with anger.

I couldn't control my laughter that time,I bursted into laughing.He was being so serious and angry over Mang,it was honestly so cute and entertaining to watch.

Hoseok still had a frown on his face.He still looked so funny.I couldn't stop laughing.This is hilarious.

How the roles have reversed,Jung Hoseok!

Hoseok didn't stop frowning,"First you disrespect my baby Mang,then you have the audacity to laugh?You are too much of an ass to understand how amazing Mang is anyway.Mang has a father like me and tons of fans.You hates can't disrespect our amazing Mang like that."

Then he literally gave me a 15 minutes lecture on how Mang is superior and how much he loves Mang and how we haters can't harm Mang.He even told me the thought process that he went through to create Mang.

I felt evil for finding Hoseok so frustrated over Mang so funny.

After being with Hoseok for so much time,I find entertainment in such things.Annoying him turned out to be my biggest source of entertainment.

After continuously talking about Mang for a while I think he got tired so I smiled at him and said,"Hoseok-ah,I was just joking."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and then looked at his watch,"I should start practicing in 10 minutes.But I swear I'm going to show you how precious Mang actually is soon."

"You don't need to tell me..I already kn.."

"Wait here,you tasteless human being!"Hoseok said and walked out of the practice room leaving me alone.

"So cute!"I giggled.

I looked around the practice room.It was actually really huge.How I ended up here?The rest of BTS had to go to different lessons today.Hoseok was getting bored here alone.So asked me to come here so he feels less lonely while he practices for their show tomorrow.I had nothing to do today because the cafe and the bar were closed today.He didn't practice at all and I've been here for almost an hour.He just chit chatted with me and suddenly we started fighting about Mang.