Chapter 5

Messages(3)

I stared at my phone contemplating whether or not I should open the messages.I definitely know they are from Hoseok.The classes had just ended.Hoseok hasn't come to university today because of his dance practice and God knows what he has written in the message.I am feeling so much bad vibes from looking at the notification.

I have been staring at the notification when a new notification came.

You have received a message!

I sighed and decided to open the messages even though I have been getting really bad vibes from them.

I took a deep breath and opened them.

From:Hope😇🌞
Hey!!!I didn't get to attend the classes today.You think you can bring me the notes?
Sent:12.31 pm

From:Hope😇🌞
Please bring them to my company.I really need them!!
Sent:12.34 pm

From:Hope😇🌞
Hey,are u ignoring me???
Sent:12.37 pm

From:Hope😇🌞
If you don't bring the notes to me right now I will post the video of you eating four packs of ramen at once on Twitter!!
And if that's not enough for you,I have a lot more very interesting pictures of you on my phone.👺👺
Sent:12.39 pm

I frowned.He does have a lot of my embarrassing pictures in his phone.Ahh!!I don't get why I act so stupid in front of him!?

I quickly replied to him saying that I'm coming in 30 minutes.He then replied,

From:Hope😇🌞
That's like a good girl!!I taught you well.
Sent:12.41 pm.

I immediately rolled my eyes.Why did i associate myself with him?He is not normal.

And if you're wondering why am I badmouthing him when I have his name so sweetly saved on my phone.

The answer is no.I didn't save his number like this.He himself did.He takes my phone without permission.He had added his name as 'my hope' at first with at least 6 emojis but I somehow convinced him and now it has less emojis and the 'my' is out.Convincing him was hard.I even had to buy him sprite at last.

Do you now get why I think he's not normal?

It's the first time I have ever come to the big hit entertainment.I knew it was a famous entertainment agency but because I didn't ever see it,I didn't know it was this big.I was surprised to see how big it was!

I slowly walked towards the information desk and told the staff member there,"Excuse me?"

She looked at me and smiled,"Ma'am,how may I help you?"

"I needed to give some notes to J-hope-sshi,can I drop them here?"

She looked at me and asked,"Ma'am are you Ms.Im Eunji?"

I was shocked that she knew my name but nodded.

She smiled,"We have been informed about you coming.J-hope-sshi has asked us to take you to the third floor."