Chapter 19

I ran outside and searched for Hoseok around the whole place.It took me quite sometime to search for him because he wasn't close to the crowd.I spotted BTS's van by the lake behind the auditorium.The van was parked there that means Hoseok was nearby.I ran towards the van and then smiled at what I saw.Hoseok was standing on the bridge over the lake.He was holding the railing and looking down at the lake.Wait...was he crying?The sunlight was falling directly on to him and on the lake.The water of the lake was sparking beautifully.Hoseok looked ethereal.No one else was here.The scenery was just so beautiful.Easily could be listed in one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

"Hoseok-ah?"I called.

He didn't look at me,he just shivered at my sudden voice.

"Hey?"I called while running towards him.

He didn't move or say anything even when I came and stood right beside him.

"Hey,I was searching for you everywhere.How could you leave me alone like that,"I stopped ranting when I looked at him.

A few drops of tears rolled down his cheeks and fell on his arms that he had rested on the railing.

"Are you crying?"I asked.

Hoseok quickly wiped his tears,"Who's crying?"

I smiled and mimicked his posture and rested my arms on the railing of the bridge and looked at the lake,"I thought you would praise me for doing so amazing but you're over here crying like a five year old."

"I told you I didn't cry!"Hoseok whined.

"You weren't even there when I came out!What kind of therapist leaves his patient alone?I know you were touched by my speech but still..."

Hoseok cut me off,"I'm proud of you,Eunji."

That made me stop talking.He said it in a low voice but he sounded so sincere and honest.It brought tears to my eyes again.But I managed to hold them.

"Were you touched by my speech today?"

"Of course,I was,you can already see that."

We both stayed quiet while staring at the lake but then I broke the silence.

"Oh wait...from today you aren't my therapist or my teacher.You said we could be something else..what were you talking about?"

I asked,acting clueless.I can't stand Hoseok being so emotional and quiet.I had to do something.

Hoseok's sad expression got replaced by a shocked expression.He stood up straight immediately.

I smirked and stood up straight while looking at him.

Mission success.

I picked up a few tricks for him to make people stop being sad,and they work.

"What're you even talking about,Eunji?"Hoseok asked looking completely shocked.

"You know what I mean,"I said while narrowing his eyes.

We haven't talked about it for one and a half years and ignored it completely because we both are like that with our feelings.The BTS members kept pushing us at each other but we kept pushing each other away,but now I don't think we have any reason too.

"Remember,when you kissed me in front of my house before you went to tour?I haven't talked about it but why don't you explain it?It was my first kiss and you stole it!!"I said while frowning at him.

"Why are you bringing it up,it was history.And wait...that wasn't me who kissed you.."Hoseok said while trying to think fast.

I looked at him curiously trying to guess what ridiculous explanation he would come up with.