Chapter 9

I'm currently sitting in front of my dad,my stepmother and my step sister.They all are looking at me curiously.They surely didn't expect me to visit them out of the blue and they have no idea what I'm going to say.

I managed to calm myself down.I'm mentally preparing myself to but I still don't know where to start.I am just feeling angry and annoyed looking at them.

Thankfully my dearest stepmom saved me and said,"Why're you here?Did you get suspended from your university?"

I smiled and shook my head.

"Then what?Did you get kicked out of your apartment?..if that's the case then you can't move in this house.We have had enough of you.We can tolerate you anymore."She said.

Byokmi nodded and dad stayed silent.

I laughed suddenly.My laughter definitely shocked them.Even to me it sounded insane.I don't know what's wrong with me but I really want them out of my life.Hoseok's words are affecting me a lot.

"Hey,what's wrong with you?"Byokmi asked.

I looked straight at my stepmother.I never looked at her in the eye,I guess it's the first time.She was trying to avoid my eyes.

I smiled and said,"Mother,you said you've had enough of me,right?You can't tolerate me,right?Guess what?"

I laughed again after saying that.Now that I'm actually doing this after so many years,I should make it dramatic.I should use the lessons I learnt about being dramatic from Hoseok to good use.

The three of them looked at me as if I actually had gone insane.

"What's wrong with her?"Byokmi asked her mother.She shrugged and looked back at me.

I stopped laughing and looked back at her,"I've had enough of your bullshit too!!Isn't that amazing?"

Those three were utterly stunned to hear me say that.They've never heard me say anything like that.It's actually fun to see them this speechless.Normally they always have something to say.

Before the three of them could process anything I said,"I have provided for this family for more than four years.I have worked and worked for you ever since I could get a job.But you guys just don't know how to be satisfied,do you?"

They still were too shocked to say anything.

"I was a fool all these years.Why do I have to work for your greedy,mean,gambling asses when all of you are perfectly fine and in shape to work for yourself?"I asked.

The look on their faces was priceless.

I chuckled,"I came here to say that,I'm done.I'm not paying you any money until you learn to behave,respect people or work for yourself."

My stepmother and sister were fuming with anger.My stepmother shouted,"HOW DARE..."

I raised my index finger,"Uh huh,you are going to hit me again?I'm going to call the police.You are going to threaten me to make a scene in front of my university?They already banned you from entering or even roaming around.You gonna make a scene in my workplace or in front my apartment?I will call the police again.And I won't even feel sorry."

She was utterly shocked.

"And....you asked me to do prostitution,right?Why don't you ask your daughter to do that?She already does it anyway!"I said.

Byokmi widened her eyes.She looked at her mother.She didn't know that I knew her little secret.And she definitely didn't know that I'm gonna tell her mom.