Chapter 6

I used to think Jung Hoseok was the weirdest person on this planet.

Key word:used to

All it took me to change my thoughts was having lunch with his group mates.BTS.World's biggest and most famous boy group.

Hoseok used to tell me stories about them and I always thought he is exaggerating.Because no one can be that weird.Right?

Oh,how wrong I was!

After we caught them eavesdropping on our conversation red handed,Hoseok introduced me to all of them.Then it was their lunch time and I hadn't eaten lunch too so they brought me to a Tteobbokki restaurant near their company.The restaurant wasn't really big or crowded.It was a peaceful environment.I was looking forward to having a peaceful and happy lunch.At first it looked possible.They were all really friendly and nice.

But things started to go downhill quite soon.

At first I was shocked to see how much food they ordered.According to them Jungkook lost a bet today so he has to pay for their food.And they're going all out today because Jungkook never pays for them.The last time he paid for a meal was his graduation ceremony.That was a long time ago.

Next their leader Namjoon somehow broke the door to the washroom.He needed to go to the washroom but ended up breaking the door in a hurry.Hoseok told me about his magical power of destroying things and now that I have seen it,I believe.How did he even break the washroom door just by holding the knob?God knows how.

The eldest member,Seokjin was telling a lot of dad jokes.I didn't find most of the jokes funny,nor did the other members.No one laughed but it didn't stop him.And the weirdest fact is that I had an eye contact with him and he suddenly winked.I was really shocked.Why did he suddenly wink?Then I suddenly remembered Hoseok telling me about this habit of Seokjin,that he winks if he has an eye contact for three seconds.

Yoongi was tired and wanted to sleep but the youngest one wouldn't let him sleep.Jungkook was constantly complaining beside Yoongi.

"Ahhhh,hyungggggg ,why do I have to pay?It's such a waste!I would rather buy my iron man figurines!"Jungkook whined.

"Shut up,Kook.Ain't no one is saving you so please save me from your crybaby ass and let me rest."Yoongi said.

"Hyung!You should pay for me!!"Jungkook whined.

"Why the hell would I do that?"Yoongi asked.

"Because you said you love me?"Jungkook asked and held Yoongi's hand.

Jimin and Taehyung were talking to me then when Jimin heard that he immediately looked at Yoongi,"YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE HIM?"

That sudden scream scared me and the other customers startled but none of the members were shocked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin continued,"You never said that to me!!!"

That's when Taehyung chimes in,"Hyung said he loved me too."

Jimin's has dropped in disbelief and betrayal.He looked at Yoongi with super hurt eyes for a few moments.

"Can y'all stop?"Yoongi asked,"I love you all and would love you more if all of you shut the fuck up!"

Jimin smiled at that.I thought it was over but then all of a sudden the maknae line got into an argument on whom Yoongi loves more.It was a huge argument.I was so shocked.