Chapter 15

"Look ahead,the way is shinning.Keep going now!"

That's what Hoseok told me after my first piano practice.I rolled my eyes after hearing that in front of him.Hoseok really liked the music I played,he even said he was proud of me.I was secretly flattered by Hoseok and Elena's compliments but I kept a straight face.I really think I could start piano again.Hoseok's plan made me decided finally to start piano all over again.But I acted like I was angry at him for planning all these and pushing me in the academy without my permission.Hoseok just laughed it off.

That night after the piano lesson Hoseok said that we shouldn't waste anymore time and we started actually wandering around Seoul streets.This time nothing was planned.We were actually wandering around Seoul aimlessly.We saw the beautiful streets of Seoul,busy people of the busy city,beautiful buildings,couples and so many different scenarios.At one point I couldn't even recognize where we were.And we both were hungry.So we decided to eat dinner at a small restaurant that we saw nearby.We had Soju with chicken.We talked a lot over dinner.I was really happy.Then after walking for some more time he we took a taxi and he dropped me Hope.Even the taxi ride was nice.I was tipsy and he was too.That might be the reason why we both were feeling more emotional then needed.But it's the last time I will be seeing him for awhile.And he's my first and only special friend.I don't know how I'm gonna..

When he came to drop me off we just said bye to each other and I ran upstairs.Because if I stayed more I might've ended up crying and Hoseok would feel good leaving alone for long.I don't want him to feel uncomfortable.I thought that was our last meeting before three or four months.I really was sad the whole week.

Finally the day of Hoseok leaving came.This whole week we couldn't talk a lot because he was practicing his ass off to show his fans a perfect performance without any flaws.But today he was leaving for tour.I wanted to go and see him off at airport.But there would a lot of reporters,paparazzi and fans.So Hoseok forbade me to.His flight is in almost 2 hours.I guess I won't be seeing him for 3 or 4 months.I wrote him a message telling him to have a safe journey and be safe and then threw my phone on the bed.

I sighed.And started walking up and down while crossing my hands on my chest.What I doing?Was I waiting for a reply?I should be studying,shouldn't I?

Right then I heard a beep in my phone.I immediately stopped walking and jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone and opened.My face lit up as soon as I saw the notification.

A new message has arrived!

I opened the message praying that it was from Hoseok.And it actually was.My eyes widened as soon as I saw what was written in it.

From:Hope😇🌞
I'm in front of your apartment.Come down quickly.Quick!!
Sent:1.43 pm.

It took me a few moments to process what was written in the message.As soon as I processed it I immediately got up and ran down the stairs in my pyjamas,without my phone and without even locking the door properly.

Why was he her?Shouldn't he be at the airport?Damn..he would get in trouble for delaying.Who asked him to take this risk?Ahh..he's so annoying.

I ran to the front of the building and saw Hoseok standing at the entrance under the sunset.He was wearing his bucket hat and his white mask was pulled down.I ran to him and immediately crouched down and held my knees to catch my breath.Damn..I ran so fast,I could be Usain Bolt.

"Why did you run so fast?You could've gotten hurt!I thought a lightening was coming my way,"Hoseok said.

I stood up straight and hit his shoulder,"Shouldn't you be at the airport?Why are you here?It night get you in trouble!"

"Ouch!"Hoseok said while rubbing his shoulder and looked at my eyes.We both broke out into a laughter.

I knew my eyes were sparking.I knew that he knew even if I acted annoyed how happy I actually was that he came.

"I came to say bye properly,"Hoseok said while he stopped rubbing his shoulder.

I looked at him,"Where are the other members?Did they already go to the airport?"

Hoseok shook his hand and pointed at a van not far away,"They're there.Manager hyung is there too."

"I bet he got angry that you came here."

"He did But the members helped me..a lot!"

I laughed.Hoseok suddenly said,"I will miss you."

I was taken aback but I still managed to say,"I think I will too."

Then Hoseok started to lecture me which for some reason didn't come across as annoying as usual.

"Take care of yourself while I'm not here,okay?Don't go back to the bad stuff.Call and message me everyday.Don't miss the piano lessons.And don't overwork,take a rest sometimes.And eat properly.Talk to your new friends at the university.And do everything I say,okay?"

I chuckled,"Okay,teacher."

We looked at each other silently for a few seconds,didn't say anything.

I really didn't want him to go.But can't help it,can I?

Hoseok again broke the silence,"I think I have to go now,bye.Take care."

"You too.Don't get sick and enjoy a lot!Burn the stage with your performance!"I said as we both laughed.Then we again didn't say anything for a few moments just looked at each other.

"I should get going,"Hoseok said.

I nodded slowly.

"Miss me,"Hoseok said and slowly leaned closer.

I nodded again but the next thing that happened..well I couldn't even have imagined it ever.

Hoseok leaned in a gave me a small peck on my lips.Both me and Hoseok were shocked.My eyes had widened as so did his.

He slowly moved back.We both were really shocked.Hoseok couldn't also believe what he just did.We were frozen in our positions trying to process what just happened.

Hoseok pulled himself together first and immediately looked away.

And then he rapped.

"Eunji-ah,my flight is soon.I have to go.Everyone's waiting for me.I will be back soon.Even before you notice.So take care and...ah..what was I saying?Anyways...gotta go..bye bye,"He rapped as his face was the sand red shade of a tomato.

He said that while looking away and pat my back and ran towards his van before I could even say anything.Hoseok was so embarrassed by what he did.He,himself was shocked and didn't expect that.

The van quickly drove off.

I stood there,in front of my building,still frozen and still trying to process everything that had happened here a few seconds ago.My cheeks were turning a bright shade of red.

What the hell just happened?

Was it real?

___________________________________