Chapter 8

"THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS,JUNG HOSEOK!"

I shouted after coming out of the changing room.All the staff of the shop looked at me weirdly.

Hoseok,who was sitting comfortably on a couch while scrolling down in his phone was startled by my sudden scream.He turned his phone off and looked at me and smiled.

"This is ridiculous!"I said again in a lower voice.

"What's so ridiculous about wearing a red T-shirt?"Hoseok asked innocently.

I looked down at the neon red graphics T-shirt he made me wear.This is soooo not my vibe.I look like a siren of an ambulance.People will be able to spot me from miles away.And this nut job is asking what's wrong with it?

Well..this is not the only thing wrong today,there's a lot more things he's gonna make me do the whole day.

Today is the dreaded day of me doing everything Hoseok tells me to do because he made our cafe famous more than two weeks ago.He was really busy and now finally has time to do this.

As the first thing today,he dragged me to the mall and into an expensive ass store to give me a quick "wardrobe change" because according to him my all black wardrobe needed some color too just like my dark life needed him.And I'm not joking,he actually said that.

He also said today he was taking me confront my family because they can't respect me even when I'm their only earning source.I was constantly saying no but he didn't listen to me and just shoved me into the changing room.He sent a bunch of bright neon T-shirts in the changing room.

And now here I am,looking like a siren and standing in front of him while the shop staff are trying to hold their laughter back.

"You don't find this ridiculous,Hoseok?I look like the red light of the traffic signal!"I said.

Hoseok frowned,"And what's wrong with that?It helps to not cause accident."

I didn't know what to reply to that.In fact I feel angry at myself for getting surprised.I have been with him for more than three fourth of a year and I should know what kind of stupid replies he's gonna give.

"Hoseok-ah,this is already ridiculous,what's more ridiculous is that you are going to make me talk some sense into my family.And I don't want to do that,"I said,trying to reason with him,knowing damn well that it's not gonna work.

"No,Eunji-ah,you've got me wrong,"Hoseok said."I don't want you to talk some sense into them..."

I widened my eyes.Is it really working?Then it's amazing.All my hopes came crashing down when I heard him finish his sentence.

"...I want you to teach them a lesson."

I was getting happy too quick,wasn't I?

I sighed.I realized that I had to do it sooner or later.They are in the way of me being honestly happy.And today is the day I can't say no to Hoseok.And honestly when I was preparing myself mentally for this day I knew Hoseok would make me do this,so I'm a bit prepared.I guess we could give it a try.

Hoseok was looking at me while I was thinking and suddenly said,"You look really good."

That comment snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"I asked.I knew my cheeks are starting to get red.This keeps happening and this is really annoying.I tried to stop it.

His next comment helped me stop it completely.

"You look like a...human."He said while smiling innocently.

Human?HUMAN?I look like a human?Did I look like a ghost before?Or an animal?Damn...that comment made me stop blushing immediately.Should I thank him for that?Or give him a thank you present while I'm at it?