Chapter 12

What would you do if you return home after a long and tiring day only to see a completely messy house and two men sitting on the floor and watching the television as if the house is their's?

You would probably curse at yourself for ever being born.I know that because that's what I am doing right now.

"Why does this always happen to me?"I mumbled starring in front of the front door of my apartment and looking at the two men who are enjoying watching some kind of show on tv while spilling soft drinks and popcorn on my clean floor without even noticing me entering my house.

My shift at the bar ended thirty minutes earlier today.So I thought I would go to sleep early tonight.But guess what?My luck is just too bad.

Was God in a bad mood while writing my luck?

The younger male noticed my presence first.He smiled and signed me to come join them with the tv remote he was holding in his hands,

"Noona,come and sit by us.Think of it as your own house!"

I laughed sarcastically,"Of course I should think of it as my own house.Probably because it is my house?"

That's when the elder one noticed my presence and turned to me.I am sure the elder one was behind all of this.He smiled nervously,"Hi,Eunji-ah."

I smiled widely,"Hi,Jung Hoseok."

"Eunji-ah,don't smile like that,you are scaring me,"Hoseok said.

I laughed,"Am I,Hoseok-ah?"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and said,"Kookie,you watch the show.Hyung will go talk to Noona,okay?"

Jungkook nodded and turned back to the show while eating popcorn as if nothing happened.

Hoseok came and stood right in front of me and whispered,"Eunji-ah.."

I whisper yelled,"What the fuck are you doing here,Hoseok?Why didn't you tell me?I wanted to sleep peacefully..."

"Eunji-ah,I'm sorry.But let us stay here for tonight."

I widened my eyes,"YOU PLAN ON STAYING THE WHOLE NIGHT?"

"Ssh!"Hoseok tried to shush me.Jungkook turned to us but Hoseok assured him that everything was fine so he went back to the tv.

Hoseok turned back to me,"Eunji-ah..we have no where to go."

I frowned,"Nowhere to go?Did they oust you from your company?Did you violate any company rules.."

Hoseok vigorously shook his head,"Nonononono,Eunji,none of it is right."

"Then how do you explain two multimillionaires staying at my small ass apartment without my permission the whole night?"

"Let me explain,"Hoseok started.

I looked at him curiously to hear whatever his reason is.What could be the reason for this?

"You see..our dorm is being renovated.So all of the members have to stay elsewhere.All the members went to their parents house.But both mine and Jungkook's parents are out of town.So we kind of.."

"Decided to ruin my house and my night?"I completed his sentence.

"Hey,don't be so mean.Look at the bright side...you get to spend time with J-hope and Jungkook.Isn't that great?So many people are waiting for that opportunity.."

"So why don't you just give them the opportunity then?"I asked while frowning.

Hoseok pouted.

"You idiot,you could've gone to a hotel or stayed at the company or stayed at a friend's hou.."