Chapter 13

Can you guys guess what I'm doing right now?

You will be so shocked to know it.

I'm at the place where BTS Run episode 99 is being shot.In a beautiful flower shop.Hoseok dragged me here from university to see them shooting Run and to see the bts of Run bts.That's what he said.

I didn't know what this Run was.As far as I knew run was a form of exercise but while dragging me here Hoseok explained to me what this Run was.

Run is a variety web series that is broadcasted every week on Vlive for their fans to enjoy.BTS play a lot of games here,try different and new things and their fans enjoy it a lot.It is very famous and they've been filming Run for really long.Well..they are not at the 99th episode.So of course it's been a long time.

Today's run will be shot in a beautiful flower shop.It amazes me how many staff members and cameras they have.They have a camera literally everywhere.All the staff members are being really nice to me.Hoseok has already introduced me to everyone.I find it really interesting,how shooting works and how everything is happening.I have never seen any kind of shooting in my life.

BTS are done with their makeup.They came and stood in front of the camera.The lights and the cameras turned on and the shooting was about to start.

I was standing with other staff members watching the shooting.And as soon as the Pdnim said start the shooting started.As soon as the camera started BTS shouted,

"Run!BTS!"

I don't know why I'm finding all these so interesting.As soon as the shooting started Hoseok said in front of the camera that people would be confused with so many flowers here because they wouldn't be able differentiate between the flowers and BTS members.

I was cringing but the staff members seemed to like it.

Soon the florist of the shop was introduced.His duty was to teach BTS the work of a florist.

At first he told them all of their birth flowers.I didn't know birth flowers was a thing so I found it really interesting.Jimin's birth flower turned out to be bridal wreath.And they all were trying to hold back their laughter but failing.They all ended up making fun of Jimin because of it.Jimin was getting flustered.I know it was completely childish and annoying but I also had hard time trying to control my laughter.

Poor Jimin.

Hoseok's birth flower turned out to be buttercup flower.And interestingly that flower means innocence.It amazed me again.

Suits Hoseok.

Then the florist taught them to make different things with flowers.Firstly they made boutonnières.They all did a great job.They all were fanboying over the florist a lot.After The boutonnière they had to make different flower assortments according to the one written in the paper they chose.Hoseok and Jungkook got bouquet,Jin and RM got corolla,Suga and V got wreath and Jimin got glass ball.I never even heard name of some of these.I bet they didn't as well.Its amazing how they get to learn new things with Run.I am also learning so many new things today.Corolla,boutonnières and what not.

While making the assortments they made a mess of the whole store.They were getting a lot of flowers and the making prices was just a huge mess.Im surprised they didn't flip over the whole store.

But they somehow ended it and given time and all of them did a great job.It didn't look like they were doing it for the first time.Except Jin Who was just being funny.

The rest were really serious.I was impressed by each and everyone of them.They could be a florist.

During the whole episode Hoseok was being noisy.He kept giving weird sound effects.He doesn't stop making noises or talking.One of the staff members told me because of him they never have to worry about them being quiet for too long or leaving the audio quiet.Even Jimin said in front of the camera that he used to think that Hoseok makes noise because he's nervous in front of the camera but now he knows that Hoseok's just noisy.