Chapter 4

I was sitting at the rooftop of the university.The classes ended early today and I didn't want to return home just yet.I was sitting there peacefully while listening to music with my earphones.I had closed my eyes completely and was immersed in the music completely.

Suddenly someone came and sat by me.I didn't even have to open my eyes to find out who it was.Who else could it be except Jung Hoseok?

He pulled one of my earphones out of my ear and put it in his to listen to the music.

It has officially been three months since I entered the university.I don't know what my relationship with Hoseok is yet.He still follows me around.He said he wants to help me overcome my problems and depression.He said he sees the shadow of his past life on me.He said he would teach me to love myself.But I'm still hesitant to let him in.I don't actually trust anyone completely and I'm not ready for friendship.

But I have to admit that after Hoseok came in my life it isn't as boring as before.I don't feel as sad as before.I don't know if it's his personality or what,I keep thinking about him.At first he was a headache to me,well,he's still a headache but I can tolerate him now.

"Woah,it's interesting!"Hoseok said.

"What is?"I asked not opening my eyes.

"You're listening to piano music?Do you like piano?"Hoseok asked.

I didn't reply to that.It's just a huge history and I'm not telling him that.

After getting no reply Hoseok asked,"What piece is this again?Chopin..?"

I laughed.This is one thing I'm grateful for as well.He makes me laugh sometimes.He makes me feel the things I thought I forgot to feel.I don't know how he does that.

"It's Debussy 'Clair de lune',you idiot."

"Oh..I don't know anything about piano music and I was trying to act like I know and..."

"Flopped?"I completed his sentence.

Hoseok nodded.

I smiled at him.

He didn't say anything before the piece ended.But after the piece ended he looked at me and asked,"Wanna go,get some snacks?I'm hungry."

"Didn't you say you have some music show recording today?"I asked.

"I do but I still have one hour left.So I guess we can go!"

"I will go if it's your treat."

Hoseok sighed dramatically,"Okay,madam.It's my treat.Shall we get going now?"

I nodded and we both got up.

He talked like usual as we walked through our university halls.The students were giving us glances like usual.Hoseok made me famous in the university.Everyone knows me and he told them that I'm his friend.A lot of fan girls tried to attack me but Hoseok stopped them and taught them a lesson very kindly.Only he can teach people lesson kindly.As we walked Hoseok greeted everyone he knew with a big smile.One of his traits that I really respect is despite of being such a huge celebrity,how humble and nice he is.I wish I could talk to people that freely.

When we got out of the university door a huge surprise was waiting for me.My mood immediately turned bad and I stopped.

"And that's how Jungkook ended up buying the store's entire stock of banana milk..."Hoseok was talking but immediately stopped talking and walking when he saw me stop.

He seemed to see my expression change,"Eunji-ah,are you okay?"

"Hoseok-ah,why don't we go to get snacks some other day?I will bail today."I said seriously.