Chapter 2

Have you ever looked at a person and felt immediate headache?Like they didn't even start talking yet but just by looking at then makes you feel your headache like hell?

That's what I feel every time I look at Jung Hoseok.Who's Jung Hoseok?He's my savior that didn't let me jump off of the bridge.I was really thankful that he pulled me off of the bridge but before I could thank him he became....weird?

Something is really wrong with this guy.

He's been following me around for the last two weeks around university.At first I thought that he's roaming around me just because he thinks that I will try to commit suicide again.I even assured him that I won't.But why the hell is he still following me?

And beside that,he continuously speaks.And he doesn't even talk about anything important.He jumps from topic to topic like a frog.

And if all of it wasn't bad enough,he even turned out to be a celebrity.He is in an idol group.A really really famous one at that..?What was the idol group's name again?BT...What?Bangtan shookyeondan?I can't even remember.I'm so bad at this.

And if he's that famous,shouldn't he be busy?Why's he so obsessed with me?What does he want from me?Is there something wrong with this guy?Is his screw loose?

He doesn't leave me alone in the university.It's actually bothersome.Girls continuously give me death glares because he hangs out with me.

I knew something was wrong with him ever since he told me,"I'm your hope,I'm your angel."

I sighed.This morning I had no classes with him.That's why my headache didn't yet start.

When the break started I just wanted to hide away in a corner so he doesn't see me.So I quickly packed my bag and left the classroom.But in front of the classroom four girls were waiting for me.They said they needed to talk to me about something and told me to follow them.I declined saying I was busy.But they suddenly dragged me.

I sighed.I know where this is going.

As I thought,they took me at the back of the university and pushed me against the wall.I knew this was going to happen but I didn't think it would happen this soon.It's only been two weeks for God's sake.

"So I see you've been roaming around our Hobi Oppa a lot.What's your deal?"One of them,supposedly the leader of this stupid gang said.

Our Hobi Oppa?

I didn't answer.I'm not going to say anything until they're done.It's of no use anyway.

"Why aren't you saying anything?Are you mute?Or are you deaf?"The leader said.

I still didn't answer.I just looked at the ground.

The leader chuckled.The then hit me on my head,"You can't hear me,can you?"

"Can you stay away from Hobi Oppa?He's too innocent to understand your tactics,you slut,"Another girl said.

"Yeah,I was so shocked when your mother came in and called you names in front of everyone.I actually felt pity for you.But turns out you are actually like she said."Another girl said and they all laughed out loud.

I knew tears were starting to form but I didn't look up or say anything.

It's like my last years of high school all over again.I thought I escaped that part but no...this will continue to happen.

"I guess she agrees then.She surely is a slut.Oppa needs to be protected from her,"The leader said and looked at me,"Listen slut I'm warning you,if you ever go near Oppa you're going to regret it.Get it?"