10🐆

When we made it back Parker gets Jealous that I have another male. "I thought I was you only Male Iris." He cried and I glare at him. "I'm having your cubs am I not. I don't know what you are getting pissed off about. If I want another male guess what I have the right to do so." I said before feeling pain in my stomach. Winston Pushed Parker away from me. "You need to stop or she will lose the cubs." He said in a calm manner not wanting to cause anymore stress. Parker looks at me before looking away sad. He knows Winston is right.  Bai came my side helping me sit. Curtis once I was comfortable gave me some water. "You may not be my female but you are my female's sister. If you need anything tell me." He said looking at me with the same amount of worry Bai has. He is a good fit for her. I made the right decision letting him stay. Parker sat next to me nuzzling my shoulder. He looked sad placing his hand on my stomach. "Parker I'm fine and so are the cubs." I said gently trying to reassure him. He just stayed like that not moving. I guess he just wanted to be close. "Tomorrow night is the bonfire to celebrate the traid. Do you want to go Iris?" Winston asked sitting across from me. "I think a bonfire sounds like fun." I said looking at Bai who nods before cuddling into Curtis side. I hope she has his eggs soon. The poor guy wants her love.

time skip no one's pov
Everyone was asleep except for Iris and Parker. He still felt bad about earlier. "Iris honey I...I'm sorry about our fight. I should not have approached you like that." He said before cuddling her stomach. "I love you and our cubs. I would never do anything you hurt you or them. " He said before kissing her stomach. "I promise to be a better father than my own." When he said that Iris runs her fingers threw his hair making him look at her. "I have no doubt in my mind that you will be an excellent father. I know you love me and our cubs. I love you and they will love you too. Your strong, funny,smart,kind,thoughtful and loving. You are the only man I met that didn't try to kill me. Bai doesn't know this but our father  raped and then tried to kill me. Our mother found him just in time. I think that is the only time our mother was a mother to me. I kept quiet about it for a long time." She whispered Parker holding her to his chest. "You never have to worry about that with me. I will never let anyone harm you like that. " They held onto one another for the rest of the night. Unknown to both of them Bai heard everything. " Liar" she growled to herself.