21🐆

Bai
"You would leave me really? What female would put up with you? I mean let's face it you are an undesirable beastman that got lucky." I laughed only to be shoved against the stone wall his hand around my throat. I start to shake with fear due to the coldness in his eyes. I feel a sharp pain and his mark is gone. "You made my decision easy. What male would be with a female that only wants to kill other females and their children. What is to stop you from kill ours if we had any? I'll tell you nothing. Spoiled females like you are undesirable to me." He said before slithering away into the woods. oh no I don't have a male to shield me. I need to find one and fast. It shouldn't be that hard  to do.

Iris pov
Winston and I walked around staying together. It looked like it was about to rain. It may not have been the most comfortable thing but we found a cave for shelter. It was clod but he held me close to keep me warm. "You never really answered why your sister hates you. You can tell me you know." None of them know the truth behind it. "When my mother fell pregnant with me and Bai. They went to a wies lady. She said that one of your children will be born to do get things and have a kind heart, while the other will be born of malice and hatred. She said that isn't a good chance the first born will be the malicious one. Thats why they hate me and spoiled Bai. When I met the wies woman she knew of the mistake they made. She was the only one besides you and the others that showed me any form of kindness. She told me to take my parents words with sault. They will oneday realize the mistakes they made. I however feel its to late for that and forgiving them is hard to do. The things Bai has blamed on me is horrible. My own father used me as a sex slave. While my mother loked the other way. Bai is only doing this out of spite. She wants everyone to adore her and hate me. That is what she is used to and doesn't want it to change." I said cuddling into him as his grip tightens around me. "You will never be treated like that again. Why it was allowed for so long is beyond me. Why you are still so warm and kind is a miracle. Iris the males you have love you. The clans that are behind you love you. We are all connected by that thred. Your sister can try but she will never harm you. That is a promise I will put my life on." He said kissing me gently.

No one's pov
Curtis shows up at the house Iris is staying. Parker and Shu stand infront of the door uncertain what he will do. Curtis offers a Wild bor as a peace offering. "We need to talk if you let me inside. Bai is no longer my spouse. I can't be with a female who would be so Ugly to others. I am sorry for what she did to your cub. The venom was ment for her protection nothing more." He said bowing to Parker begging for forgiveness. Parker and Shu share a glace before agreeing to have Curtis come inside. "Iris and Winston should be back soon. You can stay and talk to us all at the same time." Parker said before walking the door followed by the other beastman. A war was coming Parker could feel it.