46🐆

"YOU IDIOTS HOW COULD YOU LET HER GET AWAY!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS FOR US?! the longer she is left alive.... The longer he is able to exploit and feed off her abilities. I hold no Ill will towards my sister. I know she is not to blame. It is the Ape king that ordered the attack. " Bai yelled at the snakes who looked just as confused. "IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PATIENT WE WOULD HAVE THEM , BUT NO YOU HAD TO BE A PETTY LITTLE BITCH!  I TOLD YOU I WOULD BRING THEM TO YOU JUST WAIT! NOW I CAN'T GET NEAR THEM WITHOUT THEM LOPPING MY HEAD OFF!" Arrow yells catching everyone off guard. "Arrow my son your back." Bai said with a warm smile. Arrow sighs "You two come with me. I want to get my female back before that Leppard defiles her." He said his brothers stood up. "Also instead of Attacking Aunt Iris focus on the Ape king. You said it yourself she had nothing to do with it. " He growled making Bai think of his father. "Good luck then Arrow be safe." it was odd having her look so sad but she truly felt something for Castile.

Arrow pov
I had Casper scout ahead While Phenix and I flanked him. "Brother what if she already has his cubs growing inside her?" Phenix asked but it couldn't be. She was very hesitant to go with him to begin with. She only did it to save me. "She didn't want to be with him to begin with Phenix. She only did it to save me. She wants me and I will save her. Mom can be so moronic sometimes. She needs to think before she acts." I said not really caring how I sound at the moment. "You also got to remember Mother lost so much. Yes sure it was because of her actions but violence only breeds more violence. Aunt Iris is also at fault here too. She killed  two clutches of moms eggs. One she crushed one by one in front of her. Then again she did that because mother killed her cub. You ever hear the myth that female twins are unlucky. I'm starting to believe it as truth." He said calmly knowing I'm already angry over the situation. "Yes the story of the blue and black stars. The daughters of the beast deity. One kind giving life and prosperity to all while her sister was a jealous and vindictive. She sought to undo all her sister's work. One day the sister fell in love with a man giving him children. The Jealous sister killed them bringing the wrath of the kind one. The two fought one another till the beast deity stepped in. 'you who lay hand on your sister shall be banished. stripped of your powers and sent to death.'  In so the beast deity killed her children sending them to the next life. That is why female twins are unlucky one is always evil." Telling the story that has been told to us several times. "Well what if mom and aunt Iris are those two?" He asked making me roll my eyes. "You are over thinking it." I said running faster to catch up with Casper.