50🐆

Parker watched in horror as his mark was removed from his mate's skin. "You and I are no longer mates. I never want to see you here again Parker." she said helping Bai to her feet. "I am sorry Bai for everything you went threw. I allowed my anger to cloud my judgment. It nagged at me over the years. You would never kill a child even if you don't like me. I know you would never do that." She said hugging her sister. "I forgive you, If you could forgive me." Bai said holding her sister. The males around them watch with a smile on their face. Parker ran off no doubt to the Leppard castle. A tribe war was going to start no doubt.
Bai pulled away and looked at her sister. "Whatever happens from this point on, We face it together as a family." she said making Iris chuckle and nod. "lets get back to camp before it rains." Curtis said picking up Iris. Bai watched feeling bad but knew it was  irreversible what she did.

back at camp
"Why is she and that Fox here?" Aron yelled as Curtis set Iris on her feet. Aron watched his mother as she slowly walked to him. His brothers backing away knowing this was never a good sign. Bai grabbed her sons making them face her. Iris slapped him across the face. Holding his cheek he looked at his mother. "You should be ashamed of yourself. You blackmailed your sister. I pray she is merciful to you. I sure as hell will not. You are a disappointment and I am ashamed to call myself your mother." Iris said causing the young male to tear up. "Meadow it's up to you. You can abandon him or you can keep him." She said coldly. "I'll keep him." she said knowing what abandoning a male does.
"now that is done the next problem needs to be addressed. Why The Ape king was so hell bent ok killing Bai." Iris said knowing the only way to get the answer was to storm the Ape castle.