39🐆

Years have passed since then Iris had given her spouses three litters each. Yeah a lot of mouths to feed. The only thing is Meadow was the only girl she gave birth to. Let me tell you that girl doesn't act like it. She out does her brothers and fathers in almost everything. She is still female so she isn't exactly going to turn into a tiger like her father and brothers. But that doesn't fase her because she knocks you down and puts you in line. She has so many suitors but she turs them all away. When asked by her fathers why. She just smiles and says that she wants a man that will protect her. They are happy she says that. Winston would go mental if something happened to his girls.

Meadow pov
I was walking around the woods. It was a nice day the sun warming my skin. Mom was in a bit of a mood today daddy Parker was not helping the situation. Daddy Parker wants more cubs but mom is tired and her last birthing didn't go so well. That was a year or so ago. I think mom is done poping out children. A yellow streek then two more zoom past me. Standing infront of me were my big brothers. Aron, Zeffer,and Alexander. All three in their Leppard form looking at me with challenge. I laughed and brake left getting into the tree. while hoping I spot something or more so someone. What I didn't know at the time what this someone would mean to me.

Iris pov
"I sent those three to get her. Lunch is almost ready she knows ut will get gold." I said only to have Winston laughe. "She is probably having them chace her. She is like you in that. You both like to teas and give chace." He said having Parker and Shu agree. "Want us to go get her mother?" Winston's oldest son Trip asked then his other sons stood behind him. "You forget stupid cat none of you are good at tracking. I feel bad for the female's that end up with you." Tsukishiro Shu's eldest said his brothers behind him. They are all just as cocky. "Say that to our faces filthy muts!" Chiro The eldest of Parker's second little said his brother behind him. "Now now boys no need to fight you all can go after her." I said trying to stop the family war that never ends. To much testosterone way to much. The fathers don't help the situation so mommy got to be the voice of reason. They glare and growl at eachother before leaving in groups. This left the fathers who where now a laughing mess to deal with me. "Get up off your ass and go make sure they don't kill eachother!" I yelled wet towel wipping them. they still laugh dodging me, When they were gone I started to laugh myself. I can't believe after all this time this loving family is mine. I have beautiful but rambunctious children and Three equally rambunctious husbands. I am happy that this is the life I choose. Little did I know my whole world was about to be rocked. The only thing I pray is Meadow knows what she is doing.