11🐆

Iris pov
I was getting ready for the bonfire. Parker placed a Candy Cane lilly in my hair. "I didn't think it was possible,for you to be more beautiful." He said kissing my cheek making me blush. "Yes she is beautiful as will her cubs." Winston said walking in our room. He was carrying peaches. "would you like some?"he asked holding one out to me. I take a bite enjoy the cool refreshing flavor. It was so juicy and tasty best part is I didn't want to barf after swallowing. "She needs meat not fruit." Parker said crossing his arms. "Parker for the past week The meat you give me comes back up. this is the first time in a while I don't feel like barfing." I said sad that it might hurt him. He is the one that saved me and the father of my cubs. "Fine do what you want. I am starting to doubt your love for me Iris." He said before walking out. His words hurt more than he knows. I get up to follow him not wanting him to be mad. "Parker I *gasp*" I back away and go get Winston. "lets go for a walk take me somewhere." I said crying he nods picking me up. Parker tried stopping us but Winston shot him a look and growled. Parker bows his head knowing he can't speak right now. It wasn't what she thought. He loves her and sure he said something he shouldn't have, but he would never hurt her.

Time skip
Winston sat by the river with Iris cuddling with her. "I'm sure there is an explanation for this. Beastmen can't cheat on a female. They can't kiss another one Iris. I am sure you walked in at the wrong time." He whispered to her. "No Bai just wants what I have. She always does this to me. If I have a good guy she has to steal him. things never change. Winston I want her and Curtis out of the house. She is not going to wreck my home."

Bai pov
I was bringing  Laundry in to fold when I bump into Parker. Our lips met and then my sister screams. I feel bad and know what she is thinking. I did it to her several times before. Curtis wants to kill Parker and I want to find my sister. This is a mess that needs straightening out now. "Curtis I know where my sister is take me to her. I beg you this is not what everyone thinks." I look up at him and nods taking me to the river front. I hope she will let me talk I know she is hurt.