29🐆

It's been two weeks since that day. The Ape king ordered the eggs be dispose of. He also wanted me to pick her partner. I didn't want to choose for her, but it was and ordered so had to obey it.  I pray that she will forgive me one day.
I walked into Ape king's court. "Iris you shouldn't be out in about you should be getting ready to birth soon." The Ape king said "I want one male from all the surrounding villages brought her. I will choose among them who I think is best." I said he looked intrigued by this and nods. "I will send word out immediately. I must say picking a village far from you is a bold move. She could run off to a feral again. Then again I think she knows the consequences of doing so. Go on young one your males are waiting for you." He said with a warm smile having some wolf beastman escort me out. When  I stepped out of the castle Curtis was waiting for me. "Come on lets go home the cubs are probably terrorizing the gardens." I laughed being scooped up in his arms. The sun warned my skin as a soft breeze blew past us. "Iris why if I can ask what made you take me on as your male?" He asked kissing my cheek. I kiss him gently "I took you on because you deserve to be with a female that will love you no matter what beastman clan your from. I want to give you my love Curtis if thats ok with you." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

Bai pov
I watched The Ape king crush my eggs one by one in front of me. He said Iris will choose a male for me and to pray he is a good one. Is killing my children not enough? All I know is this is not the end.