14🐆

Iris looks like she is about to pop. The rainy season was keeping everyone inside. This was driving her nuts because she loves being outside. She was also getting very cranky due to she can't get comfortable. "Iris you shouldn't be walking around. You could do damage. " Parker said gently putting his hands on her shoulders. She growls at him walking away. Winston tried to get her to sit down, but she was so uncomfortable and walking was dulling the pain. Curtis gave Parker a piece of paper.
'Stupid Leppard your Female is in labor.'
Parker looked stunned before looking at Winston. He nods and leaves the room to get water. Iris after some time got tired and lays down. Bai covered her with a blanket.

Iris pov
I woke to a sharp pain in my stomach. I yelled for Parker and Winston who were at my side in an instant. "Iris it's ok we are right here." Winston said taking one of my hands. Parker took my other in his. He looked scared and happy. Bai came in and started instructing me on what to do. Curtis held my back so I was in a sitting position. Five hours later And four cubs were born. I looked at them as they cuddle up to me for warmth. Parker lays facing me taking a stray lock of my hair tucking it behind my ear. He was not going to say anything because nothing needs to be. They are here our children are here. He smiles lovingly at me before I close my eyes to sleep.