51🐆

Two months had passed since Bai came home. The Leppard's have cast Iris and her family aside due to abandoning Parker. They try fighting us from time to time. The key word in this is try and unfortunately loose their lives in the end. Rumors have spread the Parker has become feral and ruthless to his people. He became king after dispatching his father and then the same to his mother. It was almost like he had rabies or something. Iris couldn't help but feel it was her fault but she made her choice, unfortunately she didn't know how much she will pay for it.

Meadow pov
It was the middle of the rainy season. Our cabin was surrounded on all sides by the Leppard clan. My mother wrapped a cloak over my shoulders before hugging me. "Remember your my brave little girl. I love you Meadow please go and get far away from here. Raise your cubs as lovingly as I did you." Aron ans Arrow were waiting for me. My aunt nods at me before we were pushed out the door. Arrow ran with me on his back. Aron was following us until some older Leppards got him. His mark disappeared tears streaming down my cheeks because it was wrong. Casper and Phoenix caught up with us. We got to a safe distance from the city. That night we watched it burn. Dread filled me as the thought of my mother and family were gone. This was far from over. Parker your days are numbered.

( This has been a real journey. Are Bai and Iris truly gone? Find out in Book 2 coming soon)