13🐆

It was a beautiful star filled sky. The air was not hot nor cold. It felt like a fall night sitting by the fire. Curtis was feeding Bai it was cute. I get up causing Parker and Winston to look at me. "I am going to get some water. I will be back I won't be long." I said before kissing there cheeks.  The river was not far so it was ok. The water was cool and refreshing. I was about to head back but nature started to scream at me. I walked till I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry um... do you know where I can find a ditch or bushes to use the bathroom. " The male would not look at me. He was in a long blue robe that had sholder pads with fur under them. He pointed in a direction in a warm and smooth voice telling me where to go. "Thank you so much." I said before walking off. What I did know was he soon was about to be a big part of my life.

No one's pov
The Male was in shock that a female came and spoke to him first. He however recognized her from a few days ago.She  stepped on stage to take Winston as her male. "She is also with the Leppard kings son. If you want to be her male go for it. The worst she can say is no. I think you have a good chance with her." The male shocked looking at the Ape king. "Sir do you really think she would want another male?" He asked timidly the short old man laughed. "I don't think I know she will say yes to you. She is more open about her selection than her sister. The two are twins but polar opposites. Her sister seems to only want feral beasts. Go to her Shu I have faith in you." The old man said with confidence in the young male. Shu walked off to get an offering for the femal.

Iris pov
"sorry it took so long had to use the bathroom." I said sitting back down. "Long as you are safe I have no problem with it." Parker said kissing my cheek. Winston kissed my hand. "If you took longer I would have came looking. "  It was nice just being together and talking. Well then the male from before walked over holding meat on a leaf. "Hello my name is Shu." He said blushing looking away sheepishly. I had to admit it was cute. "Hello Shu my name is Iris. its nice to meet you and thank you for before." I said smiling at him. Winston and Parker glare at him. "she asked for directions to the bathroom calm down." He said holding up his hands. "Sit please join us." I said welcoming his company. "I  wish I could but I am on duty.  I came to ask if I could be one of your males. You don't need to answer me right now. I just want you to know I am interested." He said his  piercing blue eyes on me. It was intense and felt strange. Back home everyone only wanted Bai. I'm not used to all this attention. I play with my hair looking away blushing. "I will come find you in a few day." I said shyly his eye lit up with hope. He takes my hand and kisses is. "I will be waiting till then." He said before walking away. I blink not sure what just happened. What I do know is I have to Jelly males on my hands. They glare in the direction Shu walked.

(Hi comment below what you think her answer is. I also do commissions Pm me for more details.)