42🐆

Ape king pov
Ah so he has arrived good. Meadow will fulfill her prophecy.  "Ape king please you need to help us. This fox male has information that will be valuable. I beg you please hear him out." Meadow pleading with me standing from my thrown, I walk to the male who is now quivering with fear. "What is this information she speaks of?" I said now infront of him. "My mother and her Three spouses want to take over the city of beasts. She wants to take revenge for my father and the two litters before my brothers and I were born. She has three snake partners Curtis, Slefur, and Levi. Curtis is the only four marked beastmen she has. Well besides me but I don't want any part of it." He said showing his neck. The same marks I saw in the vision fifteen years ago. "If this is true then you will have no problem taking a female as yours then. Meadow you are to take Arrow as your male. If at any point he is suspicious to you cancel the spousal agreement." I said dismissing them both. So Bai is planning to use feral beasts. The boy was hiding something though. What was he not telling could she have mothered snake eggs and have an army. never the less we are prepared for anything. If I have to I will kill Bai myself.

Meadow pov
Arrow carried me back home. My family was waiting for us. Growing coming from my brother's made Arrow stop. "The Ape king wants me to take him as my male. This is so we can keep an eye on him. If at any point I feel uneasy I am to cancel the agreement and kill him. " My family gasp before looking at Arrow. My father stood walking up to us. Arrow sat me on my feet so he could stand infront. The two stare down the other. "You hurt her and I will kill you myself." He said before sitting with my mother. What I didn't see at the time Parker's eldest son had his eyes on me. He was not going to let this fox have my first litter.